The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
because i think we should also have Blaze Orange FlashHider's on Rifle's while in Transit to and From a site

I think that's pretty silly to be honest. I probably wouldn't do it, I know having two flash hiders isn't much of a both on most guns, but the one on my L96 was £40.

Also, what about people with silencers to cover extended inner barrels? Would they be expected to have two silencers, or to remove the silencer and put a flash hider on, but have an extruding barrel which could be damaged.

personally i think the law should be anyone under 18 but over 14 can have a two tone and orange tip,and over 18s can buy a rif with a orange tip that must be kept on at all times

By the second part "over 18s can buy an RIF with an orange tip that must be kept on at all times", do you mean without UKARA, and the UKARA registered players can have it without the orange, or do you mean for everyone, regardless of defence?

right so i got home took off my steel toe cap boots and walked into my room and straight away the M249 falls on my wee toe and the scope hits the big one not happy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

For last 2 f*cking Month's i've had a friend who has been going out drinking with me and he alway's cock block's me hard like i'll do all the hard work and he'll come over and be like aw he's got a squeeze he need's to go see seriously dude WTF! and tonight to top it off the girl i have been after for 6 month's was out drinking with us all i got all f*cking night was him f*cking doing the same sh*t after he's been warned over and over and over for the first time in age's i have wanted to kill someone i mean literally kill him and attend his funeral to smile at his grave i had to end the night by giving him £20 and telling him i'm going home instead of going into the local nightclub to stop what i just said becoming a reality and going home because i knew if one more person ticked me off i'd snap again

For last 2 f*cking Month's i've had a friend who has been going out drinking with me and he alway's cock block's me hard like i'll do all the hard work and he'll come over and be like aw he's got a squeeze he need's to go see seriously dude WTF! and tonight to top it off the girl i have been after for 6 month's was out drinking with us all i got all f*cking night was him f*cking doing the same sh*t after he's been warned over and over and over for the first time in age's i have wanted to kill someone i mean literally kill him and attend his funeral to smile at his grave i had to end the night by giving him £20 and telling him i'm going home instead of going into the local nightclub to stop what i just said becoming a reality and going home because i knew if one more person ticked me off i'd snap again

iv read that 4 times and still dont know wtf your on about.

humans make me angry

• Supporters
iv read that 4 times and still dont know wtf your on about.

humans make me angry

Ah, you must be new? I see you're not accustomed to the language of Craig yet.

For a direct translation, read below:

"For the last two f---ing months, I've had a friend, who has been going out drinking with me, and he always c--- blocks me. For example, I'll do all the hard work and he'll come over and say he needs to go.

Tonight, to top it all off, the girl I have been after for six months was out drinking with us all. All I got all night was him doing the same s---, after he's been warned over and over.

For the first time in ages, I've actually wanted to kill someone. I mean literally kill him and attend his funeral to smile at his grave.

To stop what I just said becoming a reality (because I knew if one more person ticked me off, I'd snap again), at the end of the night, I gave him £20 and told him I'm going home instead of going to the local nightclub."

If you still don't know what he's on about, then basically he's angry because his 'friend' keeps c--- blocking him and last night he had enough of it and came home from a night out early because of it.

• Supporters

Im angry at Finius for now selling midcap G36 mags not so long after spending a hundred quid on Pmags as these were all i could get in time for the milsim event i went to.

• Supporters
Im angry at Finius for now selling midcap G36 mags not so long after spending a hundred quid on Pmags as these were all i could get in time for the milsim event i went to.

Cheap, decent or secondhand G36 mags are like unicorn poo, don't be mad at me, be mad at the forces of nature that made it so hard for me to find them in the first place ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Been wanting to get my 306 gti6 back on road, got new battery but no sound coming from fuel pump, so first attempt to get 1 failed on fleabay, second one surposedly posted but a no show ( got my money back though) third time it arrived this week (wednesday) had go at fitting it today to find the bastard is the wrong fecking one. BOLLOX !!!

So now I'm stuck with a fuel pump which is bloody useless to me and now I got to spend out again for a different one :angry: :angry: :angry:

been wanting to get my 306 gti6 back on road. got new battery but no sound coming from fuel pump so first attempt to get 1 failed on fleabay, second one surposedly posted but a no show ( got my money back though) third time it arrived this week (wednesday) had go at fitting it today to find the bastard is the wrong fecking one. BOLLOX !!!

So now I'm stuck with a fuel pump which is bloody useless to me now and I got to spend out again for a different one :angry: :angry: :angry:

count yourself lucky my water injection decided to go full on when the ignition was on meaning it filled the engine water = rod through the block!

gonna cost £3k to fix including forged rods :(

i want my car back :angry:

count yourself lucky my water injection decided to go full on when the ignition was on meaning it filled the engine water = rod through the block!

gonna cost £3k to fix including forged rods :(

i want my car back :angry:

Ohhh major bummer I'm lucky enough to have an old Alfa 146 to use,b ut key fob remte went tits up about month ago so had to take out alrm box while it still going off and that with battery disconectex loland tben when it was off it did nowt but chrip for about a week bloody thing still sat in boot of car

New pump and a pump relay on way now so hopefully it will start and off MOT to se how much that gonna cost

• Supporters

Stupid people on eBay.

Selling a laptop as "Broken or for spares", in my listing clearly stating that it's not boxed and I don't have the manuals but will look for them. Do NOT then win my laptop and proceed to state that unless I find the manuals you will not pay for it. This is naughty. For a start, on a serious note it breaches a contract, which is a whole mess of messy law. Secondly, if manuals were critical to the purchase, could you not have had the common courtesy to ask before yano, bidding.

Time wasters do my nut.

• Supporters
There's got to be a PDF copy on the manufacturers website somewhere, surely? Not that it's your problem.. they've bought it!

Flogged it to the second highest bidder in the end - couldn't be bothered with wasting my time trying to talk round the original buyer for the sake of three extra quid :P

G36 decided it doesn't like it's wiring, plug in a battery and huge overload.

Connectors started to smoke and battery hissing. connector on the motor side has melted :/

WTF

• Supporters

Isn't it Ares?

'Cos there's your problem lol.

Maybe there's a short somewhere, exposed wire might be touching something metal?

Well its S&T, but pretty much ARES

and yeah it disconnected everything ASAP, was only connected for a matter of seconds.

• Supporters

People who don't check dates on posts before replying <_<

UPS man comes to deliver Friday, refuses to let my housemate receive the parcel and pay for the customs charges.

UPS man comes today, asks to be paid in cash as he doesn't accept card.

Am i right in thinking UPS is a large name delivery company that would have thought that people don't just carry a spare £50 around on them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

i guessed finius would post in here but its a shame i couldnt go either due to work or i would of offered ya a lift

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.