The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Grr My now Ex Girlfriend Told me shes got an offer from Harvard UNI In the F Ing USA so we Split and the Girl i really wanted to date is Still in an Abusive relationShip but isn't allowed to talk to me and another Female Friend is Dating a Guy i Punched and put down and out 5 Times and i know he's bad for her espcially as she is going to Aberdeen UNI to study to be a Primary Teacher I'M So Frustrated with no one to talk to I'm gonna f*cking explode before i even Get accepted into the Service's!!

• Supporters

At least all your aggression about it will help you get into the forces lol, every cloud has a silver lining.

Flat's internet has gone and buggered itself.

Just my flat though, everyone else is fine <_<

Need internet to do my revision for my first 3 exams next Thursday (that's another thing, what type of berk puts 3 essay writing exams on the same day, with no frakking break?).

God knows when my net will be fixed. If at all. Most likely after my exams.

I really want to kick something. Or someone.

Thank god my flat mate showed me how to.. err... 'borrow' her boyfriend's wifi. But that ain't perfect, it conks out every 20 minutes, so it's useless for revision.

What makes me mad? ... Most of today's population more formally known as ... CHAVS! Now I know that not everyone who listens to Bassline and weres a Hoddie is a Chav... And I may be 'Stereotyping' but.... When a white individual comes up to you, wearing exesivley baggy tacksuit bottoms, a hoodie, a baseball cap and with the entireity of their underwear on show, in a very aggressive manner talking like someone who is not white.... It is pretty clear that he needs burning at the stake! Just think how much better off our country would be without all the Chav's and there White Cider poluting our streets and mugging our old people! We should take to the streets and purge this menace with blunt objects!

In other news.... Causing a city wide search for you after you pick up the wrong mobile phone and go out for a couple of days, completley accidentally, is also a tiny bit annoying, But thats all sorted out >.>

Rant over,

Dave

• Supporters

Burning at the stake is a bit too merciful if you ask me...

But then, I'm a forensics student I know all about the horrible thing some people do to each other >.<

As for going AWOL for a few days; that just sounds like an awesome story!

Forensics is always "fun".

What forensics you doing? I've got a mate doing cyber forensics and he's having a "whale of a time" :P

• Supporters

Forensic Investigations...It's such a shocking course that most people in the Forensics and Policing industries giggle when I tell them ¬.¬

Also, today I'm mad because I saw a MASADA earlier and I want it. This breaks EVERY rule in my book.

Why must all my computers and internet die? It isn't like I'm looking at anything 'interesting' ( ;) ), I'm only using iPlayer and writing essays!

YAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I. HATE. ELECTRONICS!

*cue Homer Simpson-esq rage, attacking both my laptops with an umbrella*

Also - a Masada Finius? Bad Finius, bad! Put it down! Remember the purity of the L85 - it has no rails!

• Supporters

Magpul, noooo!

• Supporters

Angry because my M16 is a piece of crap. I'm quite sure that G&P designed the gearbox in a way that makes it purposely annoying to get to.

• Supporters

It's held in exactly the same way any other M4/M16 gearbox is..

• Supporters

I know, I guess I ought to have expressed distaste in the design in general instead of just hating on G&P.

I shouldn't have chosen an ICS L85 as my first gun to work on, the simplicity of it makes everything else seem like a terrible chore.

I know, I guess I ought to have expressed distaste in the design in general instead of just hating on G&P.

I shouldn't have chosen an ICS L85 as my first gun to work on, the simplicity of it makes everything else seem like a terrible chore.

You two have alot of problems with your guns, stop tinkering with them!

• Supporters

I'm not touching mine anymore. My M16's pretty good at the moment. Although considering buying an SR25/M110, so that'll need upgrading if I get it.. :L

I'm not touching mine anymore. My M16's pretty good at the moment. Although considering buying an SR25/M110, so that'll need upgrading if I get it.. :L

If you are looking for a upgrade base try a A&K?

Internals arnt that bad.

• Supporters

I want realism though, the A&K doesn't have trademarks, doesn't have an integrated front sight, and I prefer the M110 rather than SR25.

Think I'll most likely get the ARES one, upgrade the spring and do the rest as it needs it.

I want realism though, the A&K doesn't have trademarks, doesn't have an integrated front sight, and I prefer the M110 rather than SR25.

Think I'll most likely get the ARES one, upgrade the spring and do the rest as it needs it.

I would go for G&G, ares have a amazingly bad rep for there guns.

For example: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/hate-ARE...&p=18569800

• Supporters

Have you had any experience with ARES guns?

It seems to be just this forum that hates them, plus the odd few other people, but most places I've read recommend ARES saying they're great..

Besides, I don't like G&G externals. Especially their trademarks, it's either no trademarks or correct trademarks.

Have you had any experience with ARES guns?

It seems to be just this forum that hates them, plus the odd few other people, but most places I've read recommend ARES saying they're great..

Besides, I don't like G&G externals. Especially their trademarks, it's either no trademarks or correct trademarks.

Yes infact, I saw a ARES L85 and a TAR go down in a single day. the people didnt look happy.

• Supporters

But they're funny guns :L.

The ARES uses a standard V2 gearbox, which I have a spare G&P one of, so if it does mess up, I have a replacement.

• Supporters

The problem with Ares isn't really that they are all crap. Its their quality control.

Some are terrible, some are brilliant. So long as you know and have the means to fix any problems then id have no worry with Ares.

I never recommend them or suggest them because of this and I've known a lot to go wrong, but equally there aresome people i know (not as many though) who are very happy

Best thing to do for you seeing as you like the m110 so much is go for it, least your in a position to deal with any problems :)

If i had the same situation its what id do anyway.

Yeah.

Had an ARES G36K and nothing but issues with it. If 1 thing was fixed, something else would go wrong.

My replacement however is great :P

• Supporters

What problems did you have?

And before I get one, I'll have to find a place with them in stock, or wait..

On that note, is the G&P SR25 discontinued? It's not in stock anywhere, and it's not on their website.

Been playing the zombie mod for ARMA 2. Finally made it alive to a nice location, found a revolver and a remington... then fell of the roof ¬_¬

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.