The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've completely given up with my ICT coursework due in tomorrow.

• Supporters

I've more or less given up on the Politics essay I have due on Monday that I've still not even started...

And the Research Methods essay I have due in Wednesday that I've not started either...

Design coursework due monday. 2 exams week after :(

• Supporters

Just generally pissed off today.

Sick of how this society operates. The education system is broken, the job market is broken, people are unemployed and yet somehow the government think that cutting spending and upping VAT is going to help...?

Is Parliament being fumigated with turps, carbon monoxide and mentholated spirits or something? Their brains must be literally made of sh*t to think that's a good idea.

Being a millionaire must be really great, especially if you're the mad tit running the country to your own ends at the same time.

A revolution is required for the sake of humanity, I feel like the government of V for Vendetta is slowly becoming a reality.

I simply can't believe we've all sat back and watched it happen like some sort of distant firework show, it's getting closer a little too fast for my liking, the whole place is going to explode on top of us if we don't do something about it sharpish.

Been saying this for years mate, as much as i dislike the french we could certainly learn from them here.

When they disagree with their government they go all out mental, angry mob with torches and pitchforks style, torching cars and blocking shipping ports etc whereas us brits just seem complain a bit then sit back and take it.

just woke up at 2 o'feckingclock after a 13 hour shift 9pm-10am, just so my boss could ask if i could work another 13 hour shift at 3pm today

• Supporters
That's why we're british on the chin and all that

There's a difference between being British and taking it on the chin, and getting screwed over; I just with David Cameron would buy us all some lipstick, because I don't know about you, but I feel that as a people, we deserve to look pretty when we get f**ked...

(Yes, I've been watching Southpark)

Apart from the regular "I have no money to buy things I need" type thing:

My PC has been stuttering recently. Sometimes it will happen 2 times in one sesion ad sometimes not atall. I only have Minecraft and Teamspeak on at once. Basicly the game and the sound will stutter for a split second and make a buzzing sound. I have no idea what it could be. Cant be hardware related as I just got it checked over and it cant be interferance as I have checked the sheilding of all the wires inside and out.

I really have no idea. All drivers are up to date, done a complete re install if Win7 and it is still there.

So.. Grrrr

• Supporters

What CPU do you have?

• AF-UK Founding Member

Still a crappy PSU? Be my guess that things aren't getting quite the power they need. Try turning down the settings of the games and see? Make sure you have the right drivers for the right version of the OS. Make sure you're not running BETA drivers. Try BETA GFX drivers if on latest and still problems. Check for known issues on all your components. Make sure you check BIOS out. Check temps using HWMonitor by tabbing out after a period of play..

It has to be something similar to the above.. if you've formatted it, it should be fine software side unless there is known issues as I say.

Still a crappy PSU? Be my guess that things aren't getting quite the power they need. Try turning down the settings of the games and see? Make sure you have the right drivers for the right version of the OS. Make sure you're not running BETA drivers. Try BETA GFX drivers if on latest and still problems. Check for known issues on all your components. Make sure you check BIOS out. Check temps using HWMonitor by tabbing out after a period of play..

It has to be something similar to the above.. if you've formatted it, it should be fine software side unless there is known issues as I say.

I have a new PSU, chaged it last week. Cosair 650WM. My temps are good at 45 at under ful load so is the GPU as 45-50 C. I am running the Nvidea .24 Drivers which people seem to think are good. My CPU is a i5 2320 @ 3.4Ghz. I cant find any known problems with any parts so I have no idea.

Tried turning game settings down? Have you done any fiddling in the BIOS? What RAM are you running specifically?

Messed around with the settings getting 300 FPS but I limited it to 60FPS for my TV. Never touched the BIOS and I can remember my Ram :/

one of my front teeth just broke off now i look like some sort of hill billy

da da ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

also it was the same tooth that was shot with an aeg and had root canal so wear a full face mask kids

• Supporters

It's looking like an SVD-S tuned towards the realistic Squad Support role as opposed to distance sniping ;) Something a bit different for the people at the grange to enjoy!

• Supporters

G&P biggest A$$H@Ts ever who the F makes an outer barrel so hard to remove that after 3 hours me and my lump hammer and the Barrel Wrench have done more damage to the F ing Paving Slabs other than moving that damned nut Anti Clockwise!!! i hope Fire Support can move it or even patrol base Damn Paintball looks so good right now.

• Supporters

I'm not looking forward to fitting my M5 RAS if I ever get around to ordering it... I've had nothing but bad experiences from G&P so far =[

car + gun + getting girlfriend = no money, great fun

car + getting girlfriend = money, not as much fun (except for that way)

gun = great fun (not as much fun that way)

can't f****** decide

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.