The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did you put them together correctly?

I wired a bit wrong in mine, which should have fried literally everything as soon as power went to it, but for some reason, it cut off which saved it.

What parts did you get?

Yep, all togher propelly, It has been back to novatech 5 times for these problems, It gets worse everytime.

• Supporters

Ask for a complete refund then, sending something back 5 times is far too many.

Amazon offered to refund for my laptop, simply because the audio port stopped working..

Ask for a complete refund then, sending something back 5 times is far too many.

Amazon offered to refund for my laptop, simply because the audio port stopped working..

But they will only offer a refund for parts faulty. Thats my problem.

• Supporters

Surely all those parts are faulty?

• Supporters

As soon as something goes wrong, ask for a refund and get a different brand part to replace it or something?

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you need another look at it shoot me a PM.. I wouldn't be surprised if all your problems have been down to a cheapy/bad PSU. It powers your system and can take out anything with it, you have to invest.

Yeah. sounds like a dodgy PSU taking everything with it.

• Supporters

Christ its barely been 24hrs yet! i have more off a reason to complain that MY CA G36E isn't selling and My HK416 which is too light now i'm using the M249 and people keep pulling out of sales or never even replying to My PM's... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Christ its barely been 24hrs yet! i have more off a reason to complain that MY CA G36E isn't selling and My HK416 which is too light now i'm using the M249 and people keep pulling out of sales or never even replying to My PM's... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You kniw, an hour after I posted that I got a offer, Why do you put people off?

• Supporters

Lol nah its all right i payed 170 for it i want atleast 60 or 70 quid for it Which is going to be mentioned whenever my next bump is for it

• Supporters

Just totally bossing it on Battlefield on Gulf of Oman using the Mk11Mod0, I was on 15 kills to no deaths lone wolfing it about the two story buildings, firing two shots and then relocating, no one had a clue where I was or anything, it was epic, I had my MAV down as a motion sensor and everything.

Then, less than half way through the game, EA f*cking CRAPPY ONLINE, decided to f*cking LOSE CONNECTION!

Arrrgghhghghjnwg;jd;jdfgjndjlwe;fl;ewrgfsgj!!!11!!

Peeved.

• Supporters

How damn long does it take for something to clear through customs?

The barrel I ordered has been "awaiting customs inspection" for 4 days now, how can it possibly take that long?

• Supporters

How long is the barrel?

my stuff from evike took a whole week to get through.

• Supporters

Is that supposed to be a play on words, jabbing at the "how long's a piece of string" phrase?

'Cos it was lame, if so.

If not, then it's 509mm.

• Supporters

It wasn't Ed, but the longer the barrel, the longer it will be in customs. They have to inspect every possible square millimetre of it, just in case you have a hidden illegal item there or something.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.