The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Any game played involving balls, should not also involve large metal sticks.

I thought that was just a general rule of life, but golf, is seems, is for morons.

• Supporters

“Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.” - Winston Churchill

• Supporters

Why don't golfers do target shooting?

You launch tiny things into tiny holes/bulls-eyes, it's more fun and probably costs about the same, except you don't get stereotyped as a douche bag, nor do you have to wear ridiculous clothing.

• Supporters

So i got a letter this morning telling me that when i applied for a new passport last year their machine`s showed me as being older now their telling me i`m younger (my family`s stupid and were all confused and went along with because apparently when your born you don`t have to have a Birth certificate until your a year old Kinda stupid to me but oh well i suppose the Government will get around to fixing that at somepoint) so for 10 month`s i got to be an 18 year old (YIPPEE) that also mean`s i`m now braking so many law`s and rule`s i can`t even begin too shake a stick in anger but now i`m 17 and have to Wait until i`m 18 to buy anything worth buying :( sh*t JUST KEEP`S HITTING ME DUN IT!

• Supporters

See you we`re small but we`re greater in number`s

and see if this is a joke or something i`m going through the Fing roof or if in another year or something i get another letter telling me that i`m gonna be 20 i`m just gonna cry i`ll be that emotionally F ed up

• Supporters

One of my rats who have never EVER chewed anything has just chewed the cable of my £70 gaming mouse :angry::blink::(

It's a Polly GONE (the mouse not Hawkeye the Little mother ******)

Monty-Python-Dead-Parrot-Ceased-To-Be-T-Shirt-sq.jpg

PARCELFARCE!

I know that feeling.

24 hour service my arse.

It's not like I'm asking them to send Edinburgh to me, just the parcle in Edinburgh...

getting 67 out of 75 on my hazard perception test, but getting 43 out of 50 on the multiple choice, 1 ruddy question from a pass.

• Supporters

When I did mine I dropped 1 on the multiple choice and was right on the pass mark for hazard perception lol, I kept clicking too much apparently so my score kept being discounted.

I've only got until November to pass my test or I'll have to do the bastarding thing again as well.

Got until september for my bike test Mod2. :(

At least ive got the summer to prepare.

Being Depressed,

I have 7 exams coming up, it looks like my dream job went out the window, I dont think I will be able to do the charity work I have been dying to do when I am 20, I spent a year saving up for something that dosnt work so utter disapointment, I have no money so no airsoft, I have nothing really PC dosnt work and no airsoft.

Also tonnes of revison I have no time for

So basicly everything has gone to sh*t.

• Supporters

What exams coming up?

And what's wrong with your PC?

What exams coming up?

And what's wrong with your PC?

Well first the GPU went, then the Hard drive, then the PSU, Now the Motherboard... with in 4 WEEKS!

and I have:

Busines 1

Science C2

Science C1

Physics 2

French

English

Maths

• Supporters

What do you mean 'went'?

Was it ready built, or did you buy the parts and put them together yourself?

What do you mean 'went'?

Was it ready built, or did you buy the parts and put them together yourself?

By went I mean it fryed itslef, the Motherboard, case and CPU were part of the barebones and everything eles was put together by my freind and me.

• Supporters

Did you put them together correctly?

I wired a bit wrong in mine, which should have fried literally everything as soon as power went to it, but for some reason, it cut off which saved it.

What parts did you get?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.