The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
I used to work (and technically still do) for Santander and they are undoubtably the most gigantic pile of putrid, fetid, sh*t ever.

Abysmal customer service, abysmal employee support and I was employed by the agencies, so not even the proper actual Santander people and my boss was just a retard, he literally can't use a computer and he's running a business in the 21st century and expects people to take him seriously, I could happily and willing gut him alive with a spoon.

You've just described most banks.

The first time I went to a bank to do something was when I went with my mom to get a savers account... a couple of weeks later I had a under 19's debit card posted to my home :D How can you get a savings account and debit card mixed up? I was about 12 or 13 at the time lol, Lloyds tsb are amazing

The administration and departmental office at uni.

The phrase "couldn't find their arse with both hands and a map" comes to mind, quite often.

• 3 weeks later...

OOh yay, double post... Xbox Live & Game.

How hard is "I'd like to buy 3 months of Xbox Live" to understand?

Instead, get given 2100 MS points which according to MS, "I redeem the code as normal, and then select XBL as an option to buy"

Only - that option doesn't exist.

So I've just bought £17's worth of MS 'money'. Which I have no need or use for, since I already have about 15 quid's worth already, and have absolutely no intention of buying any new DLC.

And this isn't the first time GAME have buggered up my XBL either... From the staff I've come across, I'm honestly not surprised the company nearly failed.

Havent done it for ages, but is it possible to press "Y" and change payment option to points instead of credit card? When looking at the xbox gold membership.

I cant remember how to get to the right screen to check so im not much help, but thats what I thought...

• Supporters
Some people are just so f***ing insensitive and stupid, best friends my arse.

I want to punch someones heart through their damn spine atm.

Good god you need a BJ and a smoke :P

• Supporters

banana`s and jelly? hmm not tried it doubt i will and i only have to walk in a room with smoke in and I`m coughing and spluttering like you wouldn`t belive!

• Supporters

Arms Fair tickets for the Sunday seem to be all gone =[

My M16 plans are looking expensive as hell as well.

• Supporters

I can't find my photo part of my provisional driving licence, and have my test tomorrow at 8 am.

Literally turned the house inside-out looking for it.

Somewhat annoyed.... :(

• Supporters

Was the first place I checked, I think I may have left it at work. So going to give them a call in the morning, if not, then I won't be doing my test :(. Two month waiting list to book another as well :/.

I've had one attempt already, failed on a roundabout, even though there was more than enough room for me to go..

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. I have to be up at half 5 now, rather than the planned half 7..

still planning to get the PTW, but a A&K M60vn just went on zeroin that i reallllly want, if it's still there after may i can justify the outlay, if not :(

Good mate of mine was out in the quiet village of cranleigh last night and got started on by a group of lads for no reason, one guy pulled a loaded revolver of some sort to his face so he managed to floor him then turned tail and ran, group gave chase and managed to slash him in the back with a knife.

People f**k me off

• Supporters

My mum's trolling me.

She's bought my provisional driving license, but now says I must pay her back for it (never asked her to get it in the first place), and has reminded me that if I get a dog I wont be able to afford to drive anyway, and she's buying me a dog soon either way ¬.¬

Not quite as bad as having a friend being attacked by a knife wielding nutter, but I mean, c'mon! Trollmum be trolling!

• Supporters

i had 5 lad's and a girl throughing rocks at me and my friend monday after i finished work i wanted to turn around an snap em in half but i'm trying really hard not too be getting myself into fight's to win the attention of a lady friend... shes so dreamy.... i can barely lift my left arm level with my shoulder anywhere and my right calf muscle is killing me from taking a hit and not introducing the Sh*t bag's to Mr and Missus Mincer

• Supporters

And now that I had to cancel my test, losing my £60, pay my driving instructor anyway, as it was short notice, another £40, and order a replacement licence online, £20 - my lost licence has turned up at work, in a locker, which I would have found easily if people didn't take the keys home when they're not supposed to! Rather angry.

• Supporters

just tell your Bosses that you lost £60 because of that persons inability to follow rules and you have lost that money because of them not keeping spares

• Supporters

They do have spares, well, they have a master key, but they're not allowed to open them to check, because someone's stuff could be there.

ordered a lipo charger for EBAY was told ill have it in 8 days now im being told 30 days so now my brother and myself have to cancel a match on Sunday typical

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.