The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I kinda need a new graphics card, BF3 hates mine :(

I only intend to run a few games so it is being built with thoses specs, I intened to get him to build this then upraded it as I go.

Tha games are:

Fallout New Vegas & The GECK

Minecraft

Maybe Just cause 2

• Supporters

My friends do not appreciate the sheer manliness of blasting "Now that's what I call Disney" as loud as I can on the home-cinema-system whilst rocking out on Pokemon Yellow and eating S'mores Pop Tarts.

Edit: In my underpants and nothing more - just to clarify the manliness of the situation.

Places I got shot today:

Thumb nail

Finger Knuckle

Chin

Cheek

Ear (x2)

Jaw

and on the legs

but overall good day :D

• Supporters

BF3. It constantly lags. I join a server with 40ms ping, literally 30 seconds of playing and I can't move or do anything because it's so laggy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
Today. I am angry about printers. They all need to be melted down, and the heads of all the respective companies that produce them should be forced to drink the resulting toxic sludge.

Why I head you ask?

So, I'm printing off the PRMC get-fit-to-apply guide, and my printer runs out of CYAN ink. Which is odd, this guide seems very black and white and not very CYAN, but I digress. My printer then flips out and is all like "lol, i kno ur tyna print in liek blk n white bt i no has cyan so u no has prnting" because it's an epson douchebag.

So I I'm all like "C'mon guy, I've got work at 7 in the morning, this is gonna be my lunchtime reading, you're printing using black ink only, what's the problem?"

The printers all like "hurrrr....derrrr...i no prntg til u giv me mah cyan inks!"

At which point I hulk out all over the place and start piledriving my printer into the moon. (n.b. this may or may not have happened).

Printer, after an epic beating is just like "hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....durr

r

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

r

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...me derped!"

And that's the end of it. I've got half this guide printed, another page wedged halfway through the printer, what use is that? Am I supposed to simply learn how to be HALF as fit as a royal marine applicant? I guess so.

Thanks printer.

5th/March/2012. My printer has met it's end at the hand of spontaneous combustion. It now resembles the toxic sludge that I always dreamed it could be, truly a miracle has been performed...But wait...Why is this in the angry thread? Why doesn't this fill Finius with the joy that only a child who has discovered a devious method to drive his parents insane whilst still getting a furby and new pokemon cards can experience?

I hear you saying "is he confused", "is he mad", "is this the end of the world", those are all valid questions. I'm sure I may well be confused and I may well be mad, and I also always suspected that the end of humanity would be something I'd have a hand in, but those things, my friends, are NOT what is causing me to post here, oh no. I'm genuinely angry.

I am filled with rage, right down to the core of my blackened, hateful heart, for nature has done something (or perhaps it was an epson conspiracy), that has violated the above, most sanctified and wonderful event of my printer exploding and dying in an orgy of fiery gooeyness. Like a fresh mother who has had her newborn child ripped from her arms and taken forever, I too have suffered a world-shattering injustice, one that will scar my mental wellness forever.

"What is it?" you ask me, as if you could understand the pain, as if you can pretend to know what it is that may well be the thing that ruins me. I will tell you, but you can never understand this misery that now faces me.

The f***ing thing's melted itself into my desk, kind of in the same shape as the trollface. Not only this, but the goo also spread across the desk and onto my RAF Get Fit Guide. Printer is evil and wants me to be fat :(

• Supporters

halfway through that i was like you know what this guys jumped up a few things and hes staying their then i read that last bit and i burst out laughing

• Supporters

Bus drivers + having no car now, nutster is not a happy bunny <_<

• Supporters

no nick i need more money ;) all donations to 'nutsters new car fund' please :)

• Supporters

I have about £50 to my name right now. I don't think I've ever been this poor, ever.

And technically, the £50 I have belongs to the bank and I owe them another £950 before any money I do have is actually mine...

Student loan not due until April...

Superfuckshittitbollocks.

just spent around half an hour yelling at a light switch because it made a new click sound

• Supporters

Sorry to hear that... =[

• Supporters

Some of my "friends" need a godamn slap.

Who the hell is anyone to comment on my choices of relationship on the grounds they think someone isn't pretty enough for me. I never asked your opinion, I never wanted it, so how about you shove it up your rear.

If I was as shallow as half the people I associate with I'd probably reflect upon it five years down the line and kill myself, outright kill myself, who the hell, in a mature state of mind has a go at someone because they're not good enough for me, as in, not even just quietly saying it to me, but actually saying it to them in an abusive and frankly hurtful manner.

Anyone with half a brain knows that looks don't matter jack once you've hit puberty.

So pissed right now.

Sound like a proper bunch of cnuts, looks dont mean anything really.

My missus looks like shes been hit by a bus but we are still together :lol:

• AF-UK Founding Member

Not when she reads that! :lol:

• Supporters

My results I got today.. pretty awful to be honest.

U in Chemistry, U in Biology and a C in ICT.

I revised a lot for Bio and Chem, and did no revision for ICT..

Last year ICT was my worst subject.

• Supporters

The young lady in question DOESNT look like that at all though, and that's what makes me mad. She's gorgeous and it's not even rose tinted goggles, my mates just need a slap :D

Liam, don't worry about results too much, my brother got a single E at A-level and is now earning a lot of money managing counter terror assets for airports across the country...

Well I just got my results resulting in: ICT B, Maths C, Bio D, Phy C

This may not sound bad but I am so very pissed of about the D. SO very Pissed

So much so that I have convinced myself not to buy my £600 computer on saturday on the grounds I dont deserve it.

So that suck,

But on a better side I may of withnested the single best fight in history today.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.