The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If you pay for the train then I might consider it.

I cite the issue of the L85 and some other gun you sent off sometime :P

However, seeing as you are clearly distressed right now, I will simply offer the following piece of advice; how about we stop talking about YOU being a fruitcake noob ;) And you come to Coventry (on the train, driving is for losers anyway) and we spoon romantically, like two long-separated lovers caught in an eternity? In my back yard? In my tent? With rice pudding? Possibly also cowboy hats.

That... That... Is the single most disturbing thing I have seen/read on the internet.

Also...

BLOODY STUPID IDIOTS WITH MICS! Just beacuse someone killed you on BF3 dosnt mean you ca shout homafobic racist abuse at people while over using the word dick.

Even worse... the guy just said "Who uses a claymore"

• Supporters

Tell him that I use a claymore, and then tell me his response.

• Supporters

People who think nazism was okay, has been okay or even worse, is okay.

It's not their views, it's their condition. Why isn't the government doing something to help these people, it's not their fault they were born with a disability and can't think with even a slight sense of rationality.

• Supporters

Why, what nazis are you aware of Finius?

Aside from Mr. Douchebag Camoron...

• Supporters

Not being able to decide on a suitable rail for my M16.. and then realising they call cost a lot anyway..

• Supporters

I want the G&P M5 kit for mine, but I'm utterly skint at the mo.

• Supporters

The whole front end?

I'm thinking either of these three:

XM110 front end: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/cgi-bin/...23aGP841#aGP841

SAM-R front end: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/cgi-bin/...23aGP841#aGP841

M4 FF RAS (long): http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gp-m4a1-ras-long-kit

I prefer the XM110 one, but it depends on the markings on the side of the rail, and it is £180..

Probably not gonna get the SAM-R one, it's £170 and the only difference to what I already have is the handguard and front sight - the barrels the same.

The M4 FF RAS has the same rail as the SAM-R, but a different barrel, and I'm undecided on whether I like it. It seems the most sensible option as it's cheapest..

Anyone know what's written on the side of any of these rails? It's important to me :P

Also, Ed, are/have you changing/changed the pistol grip?

• Supporters

If I could find anywhere that just sold the rails then I'd be happy with that, but so far I've only been able to find the full front end set. But for £140 I don't think it's a bad deal anyway. But I know I'll run into some problem or other trying to put it on, because after all, I am me lol.

I still think the M5 is the best looking M16 rail kit. If I'd bought my M16 instead of getting it from a swap deal I would've just bought the G&P SAM-R straight off the bat though, it looks frickin' awesome.

I'm sticking to the standard pistol grip, I don't understand why people bother changing them tbh, most of the replacements are made by Fagpul and I think the stock pistol grips look the best anyway.

• Supporters

That's better :P, still not sure which one.. will probably get the cheaper one.

Suggest a nice, comfy pistol grip for me someone :P

• Supporters

I want mine to be running at about 360ish fps, will I just be able to buy a stronger spring, or will I have to upgrade other stuff as well?

It's running at about 310fps at the moment.

• Supporters

Do ARES fit? http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ares-m16ris-kit a little cheaper than the full set, and you don't end up with barrel, sight, etc spare..

No idea, mine was 360 when it came (after tightbore was installed, 340 before), so had to lower it to 340. It's consistent at 337-340 now though :)

• Supporters

I've always found the PSG-1 style grips really comfy

@ed, you'll never be able to buy a spring and have it shooting the exact fps you want, it might need slight tweaking etc, best thing is to look for one that says the closest to what you want and cut little bits of till it's just right.

Might be worth upgrading to get a good airseal too so you have improved consistancy

• Supporters

What would need upgrading in an M16 to get it shooting 380-400 FPS consistently?

I am angry at my freind,

After sitting there for over a hour listening to him shout abuse that was racist and may other things I reported him to sony SCEE, and for some reason I feel bad about it!

f*ck you emotions!

But talking to fellow airsofters on facebook is funny :P

• Supporters
That's better :P, still not sure which one.. will probably get the cheaper one.

Suggest a nice, comfy pistol grip for me someone :P

The DBoys SPR pistol grip feels awesome! And it looks weirdly wonderful on a standard rifle.

• Supporters
I've always found the PSG-1 style grips really comfy

@ed, you'll never be able to buy a spring and have it shooting the exact fps you want, it might need slight tweaking etc, best thing is to look for one that says the closest to what you want and cut little bits of till it's just right.

Might be worth upgrading to get a good airseal too so you have improved consistancy

I know I'll not be able to get it exact, I just want it to be higher than it is because it's so low that people don't seem to realise I'm hitting them and it's annoying the hell out of me.

I just want to know if the stock internals will take the strain from a spring producing 50fps more than the stock spring without incident.

I guess if Liam's was running at 360ish fps then it'll be fine.

What spring do you think I'll need? An M120?

• Supporters

Certain people on certain websites boil my blood so much i really could turn the two of them inside out and a bunch of others who do things that genrally annoy me

• Supporters
An m120 should give around 390 fps, you'll need a m110 that shoulf give ~360 :)

the gearbox should be ok, thats what g&p's normally come shooting at (although i think some are made to a uk spec now)

Ok, thanks :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

£350 is a bit cheap as well. Spend as much as you can on the graphics card, and make sure you spend well on the power supply and the rest you don't have to worry about too much.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.