The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You've just described the female condition perfectly. Say one thing, do another and want neither. I have this problem sometimes too...Have you considered animal sacrifice coupled with a satanic ritual?

I've found most women are very good at saying, doing and wanting the same thing** if you present yourself to them covered in the feces and blood of a slaughtered animal...100% effective...

As for being superfit.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH...

**That thing is probably a restraining order, but at least the sacrifice works in that it garners consistency...

i've had the animal sacrifice work once or twice, normally with little spiders lol. blood and faeces, never tried, never planning. mud and blood, worked twice. lol

• Supporters

This is something that would be more suited to the yet to be created sad thread.

In fact, I'm angry at Finius for having not made a sad thread yet.

But back to the matter at hand, I just went down to my local army surplus and he actually had an UBACS in MTP! I was omg-ing all over it. But despite it being a medium, it was absolutely f*cking huge. I think the army must think that someone with Chris Redfield's arms would classify as small. It didn't even come close to fitting me, waaaayyyy too big. =[

Also, all the other stuff he had didn't seem to fit right or be comfortable either, so I'm still going to be playing without any form of camo at all, other than my mag vest.

• Supporters

Finius, you still need to get to work on this sad thread. I've seen a few hints on here recently..

• Supporters

My step-dad.

He has some Sony Ericsson Xperia phone thingy, that doesn't have support for WPA/WPA-2 WiFi security - which our home network uses.

Because of this, he insists that we use either WEP or no security at all. If we have WEP, hardly anything else connects properly.

If we use none, no Xboxs connect and it's obviously not secure. He's also changed all the router passwords so I can't change the settings or allow devices by MAC address.

• Supporters

I did that last night, he wasn't too happy and has no idea how I set it back to defaults without the password :P

• Supporters

Argh!

Just took the stock off my MP5 a little too ham-fistedly and ended up pulling the battery wire into two pieces <_<

That's another rewiring job that needs doing.

On the upside, that might push me into buying a new barrel and hop rubber for it, meaning I'll actually be able to use it for woodland skirmishes.

If only I had the money =[

• Supporters

Breakfast cereal. The annoying small bits in the bottom. I just spent 20 minutes picking out a bowlful of cereal, one piece at a time.

Breakfast cereal. The annoying small bits in the bottom. I just spent 20 minutes picking out a bowlful of cereal, one piece at a time.

Amen. A prime example for me is krave. Amazing. Except when the powder at the bottom gets into contact with milk it makes a sludge that ruins my morning.

And, i just had an interview that went badly. Sad face.

• Supporters
Argh!

Just took the stock off my MP5 a little too ham-fistedly and ended up pulling the battery wire into two pieces <_<

That's another rewiring job that needs doing.

On the upside, that might push me into buying a new barrel and hop rubber for it, meaning I'll actually be able to use it for woodland skirmishes.

If only I had the money =[

Please stop working on your guns. Send them away, send them to me, I don't care what you do, just stop punishing them.

Please stop working on your guns. Send them away, send them to me, I don't care what you do, just stop punishing them.

I don't know why, but I'm imagining you speaking this in an exasperated way, like Desmond Lewelyn as Q in the classic Bond films...

Well:

My braces seem to be equal to being curb stomped in pain rating.

My SD card would not come of the lock setting so I butched it with a screw driver and it still wont work.

Quite depressed for no reason,

But on the upside by removing the stock on my AKS it has made it alot easyer to use and now looks like the ones used in lord of war,

But still angry.

• Supporters
I don't know why, but I'm imagining you speaking this in an exasperated way, like Desmond Lewelyn as Q in the classic Bond films...

All he does is abuse them, every time he posts about it, I die a little inside, so yes, exasperated would be accurate. :(

Out of the 50+ AEGs I have owned during my airsoft career, only two have beaten my repair skills and I'd say over half were either repaired or modified several times (most were bought broken).

A beta spetz where the previous owner has used a modelling knife to carve out bigger holes for the bearings and my very first AEG; a beaten up CYMA AK47s. Both simply went in the bin/got sold for parts. Finius doesn't send away, for he is a master airsoft weaponsmith and always will be...

• Supporters
All he does is abuse them, every time he posts about it, I die a little inside, so yes, exasperated would be accurate. :(

Out of the 50+ AEGs I have owned during my airsoft career, only two have beaten my repair skills and I'd say over half were either repaired or modified several times (most were bought broken).

A beta spetz where the previous owner has used a modelling knife to carve out bigger holes for the bearings and my very first AEG; a beaten up CYMA AK47s. Both simply went in the bin/got sold for parts. Finius doesn't send away, for he is a master airsoft weaponsmith and always will be...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! *Has a mental break down*

Teach me, Finius! Ahaha.

Seriously though, that could've happened to anyone. In the words of the worms from Worms Armageddon, "Leave me be."

• Supporters
IT'S NOT MY FAULT! *Has a mental break down*

Teach me, Finius! Ahaha.

Seriously though, that could've happened to anyone. In the words of the worms from Worms Armageddon, "Leave me be."

Once is chance, twice is bad luck, every damn time you touch a gun, that's just you being special ;)

Today I'm angry because My Protein are taking AGES to email me back :(

• Supporters

Failing my driving test because I went to pull out to turn left at a roundabout, but the examiner put the brakes on and the car stalled, because there was a lorry in the right lane of the roundabout..

Now I have to pay for another test, usage of the car before and during the test, and lessons up until that test. This money should have been spent on my M16.

Also, I've done nothing productive all half term, so I still have loads of ICT coursework to do, but lack any motivation at all..

• Supporters

My dad's a driving instructor, I'm 21 this year and I still haven't even taken my test once haha. I have no motivation at all. Even if I pass I'll still have to wait until I'm 55 f*cking years old before I can afford a car or insurance, it's a f*cking joke.

But that seems like an unfair reason for failing you. Every time I hear about anyone I know failing their test it's always for a completely stupid reason. I remember one of my mates failed because he was driving on a dual carriage way and someone cut him up, so like anyone else would he just continued on, but apparently you're meant to stop... WHAT THE HELL?! His instructor actually said he ought to have stopped in the middle of a dual carriage way because someone cut across him... How did we advance this far as a race, seriously? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I'm generally in a sh*t mood right now, everything seems to be falling down around me. I've been on Battlefield for about 20 minutes with a mate in a squad, which rarely happens and it was doing wonders helping me to cheer up, then my mum comes in and decides I have to do every f*cking thing imaginable and it took so f*cking long that my mate left in my absence.

Also, for the record, I've never had a gun properly break down on me, ever. Pulling too hard and busting a wire could happen to anyone, I've never had any other problems, apart from my WE M16 in general, but that's because it was a fruit cake and I was a noob.

Edit: As if to add insult to injury and ensure my mood only gets worse, the glass coaster my beer was on just got stuck to the glass when I picked it up, then fell off and smashed all over the floor... FML.

• Supporters

I cite the issue of the L85 and some other gun you sent off sometime :P

However, seeing as you are clearly distressed right now, I will simply offer the following piece of advice; how about we stop talking about YOU being a fruitcake noob ;) And you come to Coventry (on the train, driving is for losers anyway) and we spoon romantically, like two long-separated lovers caught in an eternity? In my back yard? In my tent? With rice pudding? Possibly also cowboy hats.

• Supporters

I hate rice pudding. >:-(

Edit:

Also, the L85 just needed the connectors deoxidising, I could've done it myself, but I needed the wires cutting short so I could fit a lipo in the RIS and since they didn't have the time to sort the wiring out for me whilst I was at the shop, I had to leave it with them anyway.

Nothing bad happened to it.

The worst luck I've had was when my AEG M16 that I got from swapping my KJW R700 ended up being utterly crap and half dead despite the guy sending it saying that it was "Brand new and only skirmished once for half a day".

He must've had the trigger held down with a 12v battery connected to it for that half day the teeth on the piston were so f*cked.

But yeah, that wasn't anything to do with me, that was just the swap dude being a bit of an arse.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.