The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

My 'mate'.

Just feeling really sh*t ATM :(

listening to "Le Mer" to try and cheer me up

• Supporters

Everyone seems to be feeling pretty sh*t at the moment..

I'm determined to have a good week next week.

I'm determined to have a good week next week.

well good luck to you sir,

I have already blown it :D

• Supporters
well good luck to you sir,

I have already blown it :D

How? Next week hasn't started yet..

• Supporters

That's just setting yourself up for a bad week..

• Supporters

I was having a bad week, coming to the understanding that I've wasted three years of my life at uni.

Then I talked my mum into not killing me if I dropped out and joined the RAF :D She has now simply stated that if the Taliban kill me, she will kill my remains.

• Supporters

Why are you expecting a bad week anyway?

Why are you expecting a bad week anyway?

I think its just a bit of seasonal effectiveness going on :D

• Supporters

Lol Finius One Word Regiment = AWESOME beside`s after 4 year`s you can attempt to join CSAR which is what i`m gonna try to get into when my brace`s are skidadling out of here end of this year!

• Supporters

I had a bad week, think I've pretty much failed all my exams, meaning that I now have literally no motivation to do any work at all again.. all because a couple of things :(.

Finius, I'm still waiting upon that sad thread :P..

• Supporters
Lol Finius One Word Regiment = AWESOME beside`s after 4 year`s you can attempt to join CSAR which is what i`m gonna try to get into when my brace`s are skidadling out of here end of this year!

Just need to kill my fitness training for Regiment though I think...

I'm still a bit podgeh :(

• Supporters

Looking at cars, turns out that it's almost impossible to find one that I like/want and isn't too bad to insure..

• Supporters

lol you should see one of my friend`s not fat but enough meat on his bone`s to give some to me and be perfectly fine But he couldn`t be arsed to push a MTB up a steep hill that allows access to a mountain with MTB trail`s that he Supposedly like`s so aslong as after a 10.5 hour drive in a car you can get out and do that you are in a better postition than he was although he changed his mind to Pilot which in my head = MINDFKED as i was told you need to be even Fitter!

• Supporters

It's gonna benefit you to be fit to start with, but basic training will take you up to the necessary level of fitness, least what I've read and been told

• Supporters

Yea if you go in Just fit enough you`ll struggle but if you go in like superman it`ll make it easier for you (i Imagine) to absorb the rest of what your being told.

• Supporters
Yea if you go in Just fit enough you`ll struggle but if you go in like superman it`ll make it easier for you (i Imagine) to absorb the rest of what your being told.

Superman it is :D

I'm saying that right now whilst drinking coke by the can and eating Cadbury's fingers :P

I, my flatmates, and the lovely girls of the flat opposite us are very likely going to be lumbered with a hefty fine and a cleaning bill.

There are stains on the floor, doors and there's a strange smell lingering in our 2 flat's corridors.

No, nothing fun or interesting happening.

We're getting blamed for egging our own flats.

Some cretin took offence to one of my mates calling security because said cretin was throwing ICE balls at his window at 3AM on Sunday. So he and his mates returned with eggs, full fat milk, and one of those tubs of garlic-mustard sauce you get at pizza-takeaway places. And rubbed them over our doors and carpets in the hallway.

Why the hell would we egg our own flats?

The flat stinks and I'm going to get money taken off me.

That's alright then, I've had conflicting views, some say "Be super fit before you apply" others tell me "That's why everyone does basic", so I'm a little confused...

the only way your going to get in the forces is by being superfit, everytime i've gone for ADSC they've moved the boundaries forward and as far as i can tell, the only thing they're really interested in is the running and command tasks.

last time i went (march 2011) there was a skinny quiet guy, who could barely do 120kg on the static lift, 3 heaves and even though i never found out, i'm pretty sure his back extension's were crap. problem was he did his run in 7.48 and could do a good amount of press ups (thing is I benched him 20 times) and he didn't say a word during the command task. he walked away with a high B grade. I, on the other hand, did 380kg on the static, 12 heaves, very vocal during the command tasks, but because i did a 10.42 run, they deferred me. planning to go through university and train as a trauma nurse/paramedic, then a doctor while in the TA. hopefully by then the economy will have sorted itself out.

I, my flatmates, and the lovely girls of the flat opposite us are very likely going to be lumbered with a hefty fine and a cleaning bill.

There are stains on the floor, doors and there's a strange smell lingering in our 2 flat's corridors.

No, nothing fun or interesting happening.

We're getting blamed for egging our own flats.

Some cretin took offence to one of my mates calling security because said cretin was throwing ICE balls at his window at 3AM on Sunday. So he and his mates returned with eggs, full fat milk, and one of those tubs of garlic-mustard sauce you get at pizza-takeaway places. And rubbed them over our doors and carpets in the hallway.

Why the hell would we egg our own flats?

The flat stinks and I'm going to get money taken off me.

can't you take that to civil court? do you know who actually did it? i'd say a bit of aggressive persuasion would be in order :angry:

as to me, lazy a**** scared by a bit of snow, and the fairer sex saying one thing, doing another, yet wanting an entirely different thing which has nothing to do with anything.

• Supporters
as to me, lazy a**** scared by a bit of snow, and the fairer sex saying one thing, doing another, yet wanting an entirely different thing which has nothing to do with anything.

You've just described the female condition perfectly. Say one thing, do another and want neither. I have this problem sometimes too...Have you considered animal sacrifice coupled with a satanic ritual?

I've found most women are very good at saying, doing and wanting the same thing** if you present yourself to them covered in the feces and blood of a slaughtered animal...100% effective...

As for being superfit.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH...

**That thing is probably a restraining order, but at least the sacrifice works in that it garners consistency...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.