The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just as I fix my finances, the stupidity of my housemates brings all my careful planning and consideration down around me.

Choices I now stand faced with:

-Quit Airsoft

-Sell my Lizard

-Quit Photography

-Quit Uni

Nice.

Why? But Lizards are soo cool! What has your housemate done?

• Supporters

I was hoping to hear from Patrol Base about my L85 today, but I haven't.

If I don't hear from them tomorrow then there's no chance of me having it in time for the massive skirmish on Sunday and that will thoroughly piss me off, since I left it with them two weeks ago.

• Supporters

Had a pretty bad day. Failed Chemistry..

• Supporters
Have u tried talking to Dave?

I have, I just saw he was online so I've PM'd him, but got no reply.

I'll have to ring the shop tomorrow. I was hoping they'd get it sorted for Thursday, post it out the same day and have it back to me for Friday, as that gives me some tamper time to sort my barrel mod out.

But since it's now past the point where it can be posted today, I'm going to have to HOPE they've got it sorted out by tomorrow and can post it to me for Saturday morning.

Or, if that fails as well, I might be able to get it done on Saturday and then go and collect it from them, but that gives me no time to fit the barrel and test it as I'll be going back to my dad's with it and he doesn't have a garden...

lost todays basketball match by 2 points!!! at least I had a good all round game :D

• Supporters

Lol i tryed to show you...

Angry because Im Samuel seem`s to have sent the G36E with the stock broken because the stock when i fold let`s the button fall out :angry:

• Supporters

What Ed has done to his L85.

The L85 is a thing of beauty in it's purest-aesthetic form. It needs no RIS.

Would you superglue googly eyes onto the Mona Lisa? Macaroni pieces to the Sistine Chapel? Would you glue a fake mustache on the statue of David, how about giving him an elephant-man thong (the king that looks like an elephants face and makes trumpet noises when you squeeze the tip - not that I own one)? NO. So why would you attach RIS to an L85?

Someone's gonna say "practicality" or "to accessorise", but this is far from the truth. What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a case of cold blooded, ruthless and frankly sickening rape.

Ed has taken a pure virgin L85, perhaps the most beautiful weapon ever designed and has made it look like an aborted fetus that got slapped in the face by a shovel, admittedly some people might be into those sorts of things, but unfortunately, those people are as follows: Hitler, Charles Manson, Osama Bin Laden, Gengis Khan, Ted Bundy, John Gacey, Jeffry Dahmer, Pete Sutcliffe, Jack the Ripper, Ed.

I'm going to go cry in a corner about this and then I'm going to write to some politicians or something...

• Supporters

What Finius just said.

Actually no, this calls for a sad thread!

What about what CKinnerley has done to his? Why pick on me?!

• Supporters
What about what CKinnerley has done to his? Why pick on me?!

What HAS he done? I am unaware, but if I'm going to write to parliament and get you exiled to North Korea and have your name changed to Su Kin Pu, I can afford to stick a few more names on the list (and also think up more extremely silly stereotypical oriental names) ;)

• Supporters
What HAS he done? I am unaware, but if I'm going to write to parliament and get you exiled to North Korea and have your name changed to Su Kin Pu, I can afford to stick a few more names on the list (and also think up more extremely silly stereotypical oriental names) ;)

Go see, it's in the gun photo thread.

• Supporters

I seem to have wasted this weekend completely, meaning I'm still yet to start my ICT coursework.

Also, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow - I think I may be killed.

I seem to have wasted this weekend completely, meaning I'm still yet to start my ICT coursework.

Also, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow - I think I may be killed.

Well if you are I have first dibs on your L96!

people

children

religion

traffic

hybrid cars

french cars

badly built cars

not having money

coat hangers

Bill oddie

slow internet

no internet

bad tv

not being able to get the last pringles out of the tube with out tipping it up side down and getting covered in pringle crumbs

foot ball

golf

tennis

the olympics

road cyclists

horses on the road

horse boxes

pot holes

alah

long lists

people who use "LOL" in conversation

blunt knives

holiday resorts

many many more things that make me angry but that will do for now

• Supporters

You have a nice list going there.

I'm angry that Finius hasn't created us a sad thread yet.

Currently unable to sleep at a sensible time, for the past 3 days I've been awake long after 1AM.

Also, looking at CK's L85, I now find myself compelled to buy an L85.

Dam it, I already have the LSW and carbine!

Well lets see:

I will onyl be able to get my dream gun when I am 18 due to the cost ect..

Annndd combat south STILL HAVE NOT FIXED MY GUN!!!

Also I want a damn Tanaka SAA in black with a bronze back strip and oak grips Nowww!!!!

• Supporters
I wish my stupid internet would work!!!

I know how you feel. I get 'Limited connectivity' literally every 5 seconds sometimes, I have to disconnect and reconnect, then before I can even load a page, I get limited connectivity.

Turns out that bashing BTHub3 on the stairs as hard as you can for 5 minutes fixes this problem quite well..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.