The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

People constantly Bumping old fecking thread's! and scottish driver's who forget the left indicator is only for going left! if they ever even remember to indicate at all even the flaming COP'S are at it !!!!!!!

People constantly Bumping old fecking thread's! and scottish driver's who forget the left indicator is only for going left! if they ever even remember to indicate at all even the flaming COP'S are at it !!!!!!!

Who bumped an old thread? Showww meee!

Also angry as I have figured out that my ultimate airsift collection would cost £8000 :(

• Supporters

It`s constantly happening by the new Folk`s which is understandable but constantly 5 time`s in 1 hour or 1 day get a life wiz and it`s driving me Insane But i`ll Link you to One that if it get`s one more post in i`m gonna spam the entire friggin forum until it`s closed. PERMANENTLY!!!

Link Will Be > http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=7100&st=20 <

Just STab me it would be Kinder Another one http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=2642

• Supporters

Ahaha, "Are you serious?" God that made me lol.

• Supporters

Ahh! Everything's killing me! :(

• Supporters

That's rather unfortunate.. aren't they like a lot of money?

• Supporters

What! Why pay that much? Are they really worth it for that much money!?

• AF-UK Founding Member

No, not from when I listened to them. They're good but I wouldn't pay that much for them.

When more PM's have been sent than posts made in a month. Seriously considering restricting the classifieds more? We're a forum not an advertisement board/messaging centre?

People who don't reply to emails within 48 hours.

what a lot of other places do is to have a post limit before using classifields

• Supporters

Patrol Base.

For taking so damn long to sort out my L85 - I NEED it for Sunday!

• Supporters

Internet. BT. Biology.

For every bad word I've said about Parcle fArce, all is forgiven.

Dear lord, UPS are driving me mad.

How difficult is it to pick up a freaking parcel? 3 days of my life I've wasted trying to get this god-awful company to collect my knackered laptop, and 3 days they've failed to manage it. This isn't include the weekend, or the 2 other days I spent trying to arrange them to pick it up.

It seems that the UPS guys in London have yet to manage the art of opening a door or ringing a doorbell...

• Supporters

What's wrong with your laptop again?

For no apparent reason, it's killed itself.

Whenever I turn it on, I get "a disk read error occurred" messages, despite what I do, so I've booked it in for Toshiba to either fix it, or burn it and send me a new one (not my preferred option to be honest, considering all my degree work and photos stored in it).

• Supporters

I have two exams tomorrow which clash (both scheduled for 1:30). So I'm doing one at 9 and one at 1:30, with isolation in between the two. A total of 6¼ hours without seeing outside. As crap as that sounds, it'll probably be a more cheerful day than today.

I'm such an angry person at the moment. Even typing this made me angry because I can't type.

• Supporters

Just as I fix my finances, the stupidity of my housemates brings all my careful planning and consideration down around me.

Choices I now stand faced with:

-Quit Airsoft

-Sell my Lizard

-Quit Photography

-Quit Uni

Nice.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.