The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

it's simply only an Inokatsu body kit - they don't make a full AK (at least mine isn't fully INO - the gears are labelled classic army parts)

Replace the GB with a good one! http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/g...s-complete.html

• Supporters
have you tried to contact the other guy from the trade?

I've not bothered Nick, my gas sniper wasn't up to much, it was all stock and not that great. So this is still better, even if it is still crap lol.

There's an M100 spring it in at the moment, would it take an M120 without modification? Since it only cost £50 to replace the piston, piston head and some other stuff, I imagine if anything goes it'll be those parts, the gearbox must be pretty solid.

So I can just replace those parts as need be since it's relatively inexpensive. That is assuming it will take an M120 though. Anyone know?

If I get the fps up to 360, stick a tight bore and new hop up rubber in and I reckon it'll be pretty good lol. If my barrel mod for my L85 doesn't work with the twist barrel I've got, then I'll see if it'll fit in the M16, then the fps can stay as it is.

I just have to wait for my L85 to come back first and apparently that could take 2 weeks <_< quite pissed off about that. The M16 took about 3 days. Dunno what's going on.

Finius, I'm getting the hang on it lol, I'm still learning the names of bits and bobs and figuring stuff out. I've heard loads of words thrown around and have no real idea what they refer to. I've also not dared open a gearbox yet. But I can totally do barrel and hop mods and stuff lol.

• Supporters

Despite my love for airsoft it always has to throw the largest knife into my back that's ever existed at every single available opportunity.

ACOG mount just came through the door for my L85, it didn't come with any screws for attaching the ACOG to the mount and I wasn't expecting it to.

What I was expecting was for the screws that fasten the ACOG to its original base plate to be long enough to be of use with this new mount as well.

Well, they aren't.

Thankfully, I have a meccano helicopter that had some smaller screws and nuts as well. So I've managed to securely fasten it with those =D

Thank fook for Meccano xD

• Supporters

GTA IV, GTA SA, TES: Oblivion and TES: Skyrim. Nothing more.

• Supporters

Sudden realisation I've neglected photography so long that I might have crippled my talent for it. Very angry at myself right now.

Also, my bed fell apart. Damn my many wenches for liking it that little bit too rough.

• Supporters
*cough* right hand *cough*

Seriously. Masturbation jokes? This is a classy, upstanding forum, we are a shining beacon of morality on an otherwise dark and garish internet.

Plus I mean, ritual sacrifice really works for me when it comes to finding wenches.

Also, I'm ambidextrous, so sometimes I use my left ;)

Also, I'm ambidextrous, so sometimes I use my left ;)

same here! FTW!!!! :D

• Supporters

Great...

I'm angry because as usual, Uni is teaching me little else aside from how utterly pointless and crap the whole institution is.

• Supporters

I'm angry

• Supporters

I didn't really make a point, but here you go;

I'm angry - this is the angry thread, it's related.

You're topless - this is not the topless thread, it's not related.

• Supporters

I'm still angry.

• Supporters

I'm angry because the fire arms laws in this country are so damn annoying and often also retarded! I wish I lived in the US, I think I was born in the wrong country.

I'm trying to get into .22 shooting so I can get a Section1 FAC because I want a .22/.17HMR rifle for outdoor, ranged shooting, but apparently you can only own guns for a "good reason" and enjoying the use of them is apparently not an adequate one, whereas, "I want to kill cute animals" is. What the hell is going on with the world?

• Supporters
c'mon them liam, vent to us :D

I'm just generally angry at the moment.

Personally, I blame me.

My laptop decided it didn't want to live anymore.

I'm now without internet, I have no music, no games and can't watch my dvds. For 2 weeks, minimum.

Boy university life is fun.

It's also a right royal pain in the rear to get the infernal thing collected by UPS, since I live in a flat.

Seriously peeved right now...

People who write "Lol, jokes"

Yes! That is SO annoying. Also when people put "Lol" when they are not laughing, or "Lol" when they don't know what to say. Also cheaters, hackers, bad grammar and misuse of the apostrophe.

"Lol, jokes"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.