The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm angry because WolfArmouries need to update their online payment security, so until they do I have to suffer in silence without much needed parts for my L85, I could have ordered yesterday and had them by now, but no! D=

• Supporters

Angry because I wasn't tired enough to sleep last night, despite staying up so late on New Year's Eve, and I'm staying up all night tonight...

Also, my M16 has stopped.

• Supporters

Quite the opposite. Finius got exactly what he hoped for.

However, the issue is this, I had decided what I was hoping for whilst under the influence of half a bottle of whisky, a bottle of gin, several shots and several glasses of something (once I get quite drunk, I tend to walk up to the bar and just tell them to surprise me with anything alcoholic).

In doing so, I have effectively kaiboshed my hopes of getting where I wanted to be when I was sober.

HOWEVER. It will soon be lambing season, and we all know what that means! Time to find my sacrificing knife!

Time to find my sacrificing knife!

So not the sacrificing knife, that ones not the scary knife, you need a knife whos only purpose is to look scary? fair play

• Supporters
So not the sacrificing knife, that ones not the scary knife, you need a knife whos only purpose is to look scary? fair play

Wut? Try and make sense love ;)

Finius, you didn't do the naughties with the ladyfreind did you? Naughty Finius.

It's hard to explain xD

basically I'm commenting why you have a special knife that looks scary and reffered to your scary knife!

• Supporters

No Nick, I only have my sacrificing knife, it's for sacrificing thing...Admittedly, some people find ritual satanic sacrifice a bit intimidating, but I like to think they're just lacking in education...

• Supporters

Isn't there a ritual you could carry out to increase their knowledge on the subject?

I guess any ritual would if they were used as the subject, but that's not what I meant lol.

• Supporters

Maybe if I sacrifice someone with a really high IQ, I could ask Satan to provide me a book with the power of infinite mental improvement. Then I'd just be able to run around slapping people in the face with the book to make them smarter. I'd probably get a medal AND a million girls or something...

• Supporters

Parts just came from Firesupport.

I've managed to get the barrel to fit my L85, despite it being for an L96, but it's causing a billion and one jams and the accuracy, range and fps are all reduced by probably more than percentages can explain.

The gun was about 80% awesome and I was hoping this upgrade would tip the scale, but instead it's made it about -99.999% awesome about as far from awesome as it can be whilst it still actually works.

• Supporters

Just bought some lipos for my L85, but there's so much extra wire that they can't fit into the damn gun! >:-(

• Supporters

Shurrup Cam, almost all of it is working, I can sort the wires out fine, given time to buy some different connectors.

As for the barrel not working, I wasn't really expecting it to since it wasn't even meant for an AEG.

Everything else has been fine, bought another barrel today and hop and they've gone in no problem, not had chance to test them yet though on account of it being pitch black outside lol.

• Supporters

Just got an update about my M16 from the fantastic guys at Patrol Base, they have basically enlightened me to the fact that I was given a broken gun, even though I was led to believe it was practically brand new.

I've just had to buy a new spring, piston and piston head for it because the cylinder compression was shot to pieces, the spring was knackered and the piston was in need of a trip to the dental hospital because all the teeth on it were buggered beyond belief.

So that's a kick in the bollocks. Including labour and postage it's come to £60, I was only expecting to spend £25.

Though I guess it's good that they've sorted it out for me for such a low cost, I thought parts like that would be quite expensive.

• Supporters

Losing the ability to type and think about anything other than Chemistry at the moment..

• Supporters

Today is going crappy for me.

Went to Patrol Base to get my M16 back and have some wires shortened in my L85 buuut, my L85 decided to stop working for no real reason when I tried to chrono it, so now instead of just getting the wires done then and there, I've had to leave it with them to do it and sort out why it's dead. So what could have been free, will now cost £25+ and then postage to have it sent back to me.

Then there's the M16, it was broken and doing 270ish fps, now it's fixed it's only doing about 310, a shameful fps for an M16 in my opinion, I was hoping for at least 360 :( So 30 - 40fps cost me £58. Kinda miffed tbh.

At least I ought to have a charging handle for my MP5 by the end of the week.

Just got an update about my M16 from the fantastic guys at Patrol Base, they have basically enlightened me to the fact that I was given a broken gun, even though I was led to believe it was practically brand new.

I've just had to buy a new spring, piston and piston head for it because the cylinder compression was shot to pieces, the spring was knackered and the piston was in need of a trip to the dental hospital because all the teeth on it were buggered beyond belief.

So that's a kick in the bollocks. Including labour and postage it's come to £60, I was only expecting to spend £25.

Though I guess it's good that they've sorted it out for me for such a low cost, I thought parts like that would be quite expensive.

have you tried to contact the other guy from the trade?

• Supporters

My lovely Inokatsu AK needed some TLC, so I've just taken her apart:

Smashed sector gear bushing.

Cracked bevel gear bushing

Stripped sector gear

Smashed piston

smashed piston head

'Lightly frazzled' trigger contacts

massive short circuit repaired previously with some electrical tape.

Even with staff discount, thats a good £40-50 :(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.