The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I should be too..

Angry for several reasons:

1)A friend isn't talking to me. I don't know if it's because a) she's busy (med student in London), B) her interwebz is knackered (she's in student accomodation in London...), c)left her facebook/etc logged in when she's busy (done it before) or d) - just ignoring me and doesn't want to talk to me.

I wouldn't mind, I'd just like an explanation as to why sometimes its impossible to contact her for days at a time...

2)The department screwed up with the timetable, I my holiday is ending earlier than they had previously suggested. They changed the dates, putting an extra week in - and didn't tell us until 4 days ago. Merry Christmas, KCL style... ¬_¬

3)My internal body clock is broken. I've been awake for 2 and a half days running.

• Supporters

Just got my G&P M16 in the post from my swap deal, I'm not so much angry about it as I am surprised at G&P's legendary quality.

It really isn't all that! My WE was much, much, much nicer and WE are meant to be utterly pants. The only thing this has that my WE didn't is trades.

The weight and balance is all wrong, the front sights aren't tall enough, it feels puny when compared to my gas rifle =[ Kinda disappointed with it.

Plus, the dustcover won't shut because G&P replicated the latch thats on it and because AEG ejection ports don't have the shallow part in them all that shallow, the dust cover latch stops it from closing...

It also makes a really weird, metallic, springy rattle sound when you fire it and I'm not sure if that's just what they do, or if it's broken in some way and I've not had time to set the hop right yet, but the range and fps seem quite poor annnd, it smells of hot burningness when you fire it on auto for about 20+ rounds.

• Supporters

The dust cover should stay shut, the spring in them keeps it shut, and pulling the charging handle doesn't open them, you have to use your nail. The previous owner must have changed it?

The weird metallic rattle sound could be sorted by adjusting the motor height.

What batteries are you using in it?

• Supporters

I've tightened the motor screw and now the noise isn't as bad, though it's still shooting badly, the fps really does seem dire, even with the hop set right it's hard to hit a 5 by 5" target at 20m... Though it is like being in a hurricane when you go outside today, so I'll test again when it's calmed down.

I'm using an 8.4v 3700mah large type battery. The seller did say to use a lower voltage one to help it feed better though, but as far as I'm aware he'd been using 8.4s as well as he sent me 2 with the gun and the feeding seems fine. Though semi does become two shot burst every now again and then the gun locks up... So yeah. I'll get a lower voltage battery and see if that doesn't help the smell/heating.

But, regarding the dustcover, it wasn't really that much of a complaint, I can cope with it being open all the time, but there isn't enough space inside the ejection port for there to physically be enough room for the dustcover to close...

I remember reading somewhere that you couldn't close them on G&P Armalites because they stay so true to the aesthetics, are you sure there's not something wrong with yours? Lol.

Thanks for the feedback anyway. I'm sure changing the battery will help and the rattling has almost gone. Just the fact that it shoots badly that's still an issue.

• Supporters

Apparently the fps is adjustable? I wasn't aware of that but the seller just emailed me. I imagine it's on the lowest setting at the moment.

Does anyone know how to do it? Increasing the tension should theoretically solve the two shot burst semi mode from occurring and possibly also stop the gears from over revving and making horrible burning smells.

It's a no-cost, possible fix so I'll be trying it anyway once I've figured out how.

The hop probably is at fault, shots were flying in all directions and it was rather inconsistent. There must be a very small contact point on the hop and the barrel might be quite wide at stock, does anyone know the stock diameter?

I think upping the spring tension, getting a new hop and barrel and possibly using a lower voltage battery ought to sort me out. What does anyone else think?

• Supporters

Angry with my M16 now. It appears to have stopped working - completely.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

Lets see:

I havnt been hungry or eaten anything in ages so my paents kept going on at me so I had some crisps and my braces broke.

My freind can no longer buy my BAR so I have no money for my project so that has gone.

I have very little money from christmas to pay for stuff.

My M4 broke.

No one will answer there phones.

I have given up now.

• Supporters

I think my step-brother's after a Bar-10. I'll ask him when he gets home if you want?

haha thats very true,

anyway I'm angry as i missed my uktactical order today :(

• Supporters

It's easier to be angry than it is to be happy.

For example, if someone buys you a box of chocolates - it makes you happy.

If they repeatedly do it, eventually, you'll get sick of them and it will make you angry.

If your dog tears your expensive sofa, meaning you have to pay for repairs/replacement, it makes you angry.

If your dog then repeatedly does it, it doesn't eventually make you happy, it makes you angrier.

The reverses aren't equal.

Also, with the post count in each thread, people ask more questions and make more comments about upset/angry events.

• Supporters

Cam i`ll swap you that PS90 i had up a while ago as the buyer my cousin can`t afford to keep paying me lol

And im pissed about the dam PS90 Boomeranging again

AND my CA Sportline M15 ain`t feeding is also doing the dam spring noise the receiver is craked to The F ing Kingdom`s Hell

BOY AM I GONNA BE GLAD WHEN SATURDAY GET`S HERE JUST 4 HOUR`S WORK (0900-1300) AND I JUST GOT A TEXT SAYING THE PARTY I WAS GOING TO IS CANCELLED BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE COMING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL ME RIGHT fECKING NOW

• Supporters

Today I'm angry because I'm an idiot.

Rule 1 of having a successful work life: Don't EVER try it on with co-workers, even when you're seeing each other socially.

Rule 2: The above is of more importance especially if you cannot locate any goats to sacrifice.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.