The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Potentially.... although, It may be something to do with just me in general:

I'm an Atheist.

I don't like christmas, everything about it annoys me - you say something good about christmas and I WILL find a downside to it.

I don't like people in general

at christmas (a cold and grey, physically, time of year - did I mention I don't like or function very well in the cold?, and thus get fed up) there are MANY MILLIONS MORE people around and about, getting in my way, being slow and doing things specifically to annoy me (definately no other motive for what some people do on the street/around town)

So yeah, I've locked myself away (except work) and am making a ghillie suit and wrap.

6476891187_2596d134f4_z.jpg

Couldn't help it....

• Supporters

Dave, sounds a bit like me.. Although I won't be making a Ghillie suit, I'm revising in a pretty desperate attempt to sort my A levels out..

I like Christmas and generally this time of year :D

mainly because my birthday and xmas are in the same month, but then again I am from celtic countries so cold is okay

• Supporters

Cold doesn't bother me really.. the only weather I hate is wind. It pisses me off so much that if I'm cycling, I'll actually throw my bike and sit on the floor on my phone/iPod until I can be bothered to move again..

• Supporters

It's not like I don't like the cold, I just simply don't function very well. My fingers go frozen FAR quicker than other people's, and I am yet to loose an 'I bet my hands are colder than yours' contest.

To the extent that now, as I type this, My room is 21 degrees Celcius and my hands are cold to the touch from mid-forearm adn my fingertips are close to numb.

Celtic blood? PAH, VIKIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and I hate wind too - cycling is impossible, climbing is impossible and airsofting is impossible. WHAT THE HELL ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

• Supporters

Who snaps ferrets!? And study Dave, study. Not sure what for, just do it.

• Supporters

Don't suggest things for me to do, I'm bored enough to actually do them..

• Supporters

Worst Christmas Eve ever...

Just came up to bed and there was a gigantic bulge in my wall where the ceiling has leaked water under my wall paper somehow and it then proceeded to explode all over my bed.

So my bed is soaked, my wall needs redecorating and the roofers need to come back to fix the leak AGAIN, instead of diverting it into another place, I've had to reorganise where everything is to stop it dripping on my head, not a good thing to happen before Christmas.

On another note, I just unwrapped a Silverback laser grip for my Sig which has so far failed to point in anything like the right direction, be so impossible to adjust that it might as well not do at all and, in removing the original grips, a small component has fallen out of the guns workings and I have no idea what it is or where it goes.

The gun seems to work fine without it but it's still annoying.

I also ruined a screw thread trying to attach the new grips tight enough for them to properly follow the contours of the gun.

So all in all, a waste of my mum's £40.

Which is a mega sh*tty shame, as I thought they were going to be awesome.

Bah humbug.

• Supporters

Just been called into work on my day off.

FML.

I haven't slept in forever and as soon as I'd put down the phone after agreeing to go save Harvester's kitchens from yet another meltdown (seriously, how would they cope if not for the might of Finius' wrath), I felt overcome by a wave of sleepy, but have plans between now and then and so cannot sleep :(

This is karma for spending most of yesterday asleep on my couch...

• Supporters

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

DOUBLE POST ALL UP IN YO' FACE.

The word "reem" makes me angry. Frankly I find it silly, it is clearly the result of some poor, mentally challenged teenager trying to express how much they like "rimming" (which I will not explain for PG13 loveliness, but tbh, it's the internet, if you're on here, you probably have fairly easy going parents and you're just gonna google it anyway), and so now, everyone's walking round talking like a half-brained arse-wit comparing everything to the act of "rimming" (In my mind at least), and in all honesty, I wish people were less dirty.

It also enrages me that I am a member of a dying breed; the true British gentleman. I think it's sad, if more men were like me, for a start, they'd all be getting way more action from everyone and could stop trying to steal my girlfriends and secondly, it would probably end world conflict, famine, disease and general strife.

Now, I'm off out to a club in town to stick money down some girls undies whilst she jiggles about for me.

• Supporters

Amen.

I'm angry as these forums are really quiet ATM. c'mon guys lets do some more foruming!

• Supporters

You're not busy though..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.