The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I need a good argument.

Hi Nick.

If your gun doesn't arrive, give me a shout. Keep everything in terms of emails, posts etc (screencap any public posts he has made now) and whatnot.

I've been tracking him, seeing when he's online and he's basically dropped off the radar, both here and Z1 compared to how he was before i sent the money, it even took him a while to confirm he'd recieved it

and thanks mate!

• Supporters

No he shouldn't. If he wanted to leave a bigger mark when kicking something, surely boots would do a much better job?

• Supporters

In which case he would wear socks.

• Supporters

Bugs bunny is not a duck. Therefore socks are perfectly fine.

• Supporters

Duck, rabbit.... same thing.

It's nor wabbitt season so I got confuddled.

I still think that slippers are the perfect accessory for any rabbit, it'd make their lives so much better in many ways

• Supporters

Ducks and rabbits are not the same thing.

And socks are much more suited. They're more flexible on the feet, a tighter fit to keep warm, and there are thick and thin ones available for different temperatures. And for outside wear, there are trainers and boots - which are also much more suited to the environment than slippers.

• Supporters

Mornings.

My ex fiance ringing me at 3am to express her jealousy that I went to see the musician that wrote "our song" without her.

Silly arguments about ducks and rabbits and the difference between them. There is no difference, if shot and skinned etc, both constitute yumminess. ;)

Mornings.

well of course if they were on a duck then they would get wet!

• Supporters

Nick - The voice of reason lol

Ducks can't wear socks as they'd get wet, simples. Discussion over.

I'm annoyed because I have to reference things in all my Uni work and I think it's a waste of time and totally pointless, plus finding the things I need to reference instead of just having it available from memory is a kick in the genital region and makes everything so unnecessarily difficult.

'Cos if I write something about a theory, I have to write where I got it from to prove I'm not stealing it, which would make sense, if it weren't for the fact that a) whoever marks my essay ought to know it's already an existing theory, know that I know it's already an existing theory and therefore deduct from that, that I'm OBVIOUSLY not FRICKIN' stealing it!

And B) citing a reference to a book or the internet after everywhere I comment on a theory, makes it look like I just taught myself that theory in the last 5 minutes and didn't know it already, which ANYONE could do, and if anyone can find these things without having been taught them at Uni, why the flying poo am I paying £3375 a year if all it's doing is making it look like I'm here to teach myself about sh*t I find in books and on the internet?!?!?!

And then, adding to that, if the money I'm paying to University is being used on nothing, because I'm teaching the degree to myself, then how the hell can anyone agree with the retarded, thick, greedy, rich, arsehole government when they say it'll benefit students to have to pay even MORE money to teach themselves their degree. It's honestly beyond beggar's belief.

The Government is literally promoting the idea that upstanding British institutions should rob vast quantities of money from some of the poorest people living in the country.

Without wanting to breach the no swearing rule, what the ********************************************************************************

*** is actually going on?

Edit: God damn, that cool face has just totally invalidated my argument by making it funny. Argh.

Nick if the power hadn't have gone out i would have seen this and laughed.

i'll laugh for you, "hahaha"

• Supporters

I'm in the crappest mood I've been in for years right now.

Had a crap day, had a crap evening, tea was crap, pudd was crap, film I watched was crap, chat with the gf didn't make me feel any better, I've run out of booze, there's no milk, there's no sugar, there's nothing to drink at all... then I ended up having a convo on Facebook with someone I consider a mate, though who is rapid losing that status, about how utterly tragic Jeremy Kyle is regarding his show and being a human being in general, the guy needs slapping with a brick and my mate thinks he and his show are "funny and good hangover TV"

I feel like he ought to be on the damn show saying crap like that... Might take up boxing or something, punching something would make me feel a lot better right now.

• Supporters

Take up Krav Maga.

There's not masses of punching or kicking, but it's awfully nice to know that if anyone in the world tries to attack you or mug you, with any weapon, that they'll be dead before they know what happened.

I had a month like that last month, as far as I was concerned I might as well be dead, but then I realised I'm funking (that's right, funking, we don't need to swear here cause we're ace) awesome. Chin up, we were all born winners.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.