The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Littlewoods Christmas Advert. Nothing more.

• Supporters
Littlewoods Christmas Advert. Nothing more.

Which has been criticised for removing the whole 'santa' puts the presents under the tree thing :P

O the joys of tradition

(Sorry if anyone still believes ;) )

• Supporters

I keep randomly losing connection to servers on BF3 and occasionally, when I do a server search for Hardcore servers, there are none... At all.

What the hell is up with that?

Also, I have three major assignments in for the 12th and I've not even looked at any of them yet... Is my lack of motivation a cause for concern, or is it normal?

• Supporters

My BF3 is playing up badly too. Every game I join, it opens the game window then instantly closes, comes up with 'Lost connection to EA Online' error.

And if I do manage to get in a game, it disconnects me before it ends, and doesn't record my score, kills/deaths, unlocks or anything..

I also lack motivation. I really can't be bothered with anything that isn't sit and do nothing or play games..

• Supporters

I just came back from a day's skirmish at my site owners new site, which is pretty damn awesome btw, but yeah.

At the start of the day, my mate's crap KA FAL started playing up, as per usual, so I stupidly let him use my MP5 for the day and guess what, after ONE GAME, it returned missing the charging handle!

I acted like I didn't care because I figure it'll be easy to replace, but for the rest of the day everything he did annoyed me and I kept checking it for further damage after every consequent game, thankfully no other ailments were caused to it, but I could've punched him.

Especially since he was adamant it wasn't his fault and he didn't do anything...

But yeah, anyone know where I can get a replacement? It's just the protruding part that's snapped off, but I can't get at the hop without it...

Plus I'm a realism freak and the real thing would be useless without it, so it's dead to me until I replace the part.

Also, does anyone know how to get the broken stump out of the inside of the rifle and replace it with the new one when I get it?

• Supporters

Should any cocking handle work on any MP5? 'Cos Landwarrior sell ICS and CA ones for around £10.

• Supporters

My brother...

I have major assignments due next week and Mondays are my days off, so I was going to go in anyway and get some crazy amount of work done.

But, once I'd done all the stuff around the house that needed doing, I went to leave only to realise my total twonk of a brother has taken the only key we have with him to school, meaning I'm stuck at home unable to do anything because I can't lock the door.

If he says a single thing I dislike when he gets back I am going to hospitalise him, keep an eye on the news, you might see me on it in the next few hours/days.

• Supporters

Well, you asked first. Can't say fairer than that lol.

But I'd rather everyone use their own airsofting stuff to come and break me out? Yay/nay?

• Supporters

Im down with sharing it all out part the busting you out part can you fly a helicopter? If not have a nice time because im not risking it.

• Supporters

Lol I remember the days of MSN as well Finius, I never use the old default emoticons in case people think I'm insane.

But obviously I'm not calling you insane...

But yeah, I managed to contain myself when I saw him, he will live to ruin my degree another day...

my voices are fine atm but sometimes they need putting in their place :)

• Supporters

Why's that?

well his comms were great up until i sent the money then they were slow at best (normally several days to reply) also I paid for it on the 28th and i was meant to recieve it today and guess what it didn't turn up!

the whole thing is just a bit fishy to me, also on Z1 someone gave him feedback saying he paid and then all comms stopped whihc i think is happening here but i thought he had a lot of good feedback so i would risk it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.