The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

eBay.

A while ago I picked up some World of Warcraft art-boards from my local Game (they were ex-display and going for a steal, easily resaleable, most of the other stores binned them), I am now trying to sell them on the bay, but unfortunately cannot do so, because my square cardboard hang-able art pieces could be WoW accounts, levelling services or currency.

No help option listed for this.

Bloody idiots.

• Supporters

Basically, eBay is confused. I have some 20inch square cardboard display-art from the launch of WoW Cataclysm (the MMO), eBay reckons that instead of trying to sell these, I'm trying to sell a WoW account, which is naughty and so it trying to block me selling them ¬.¬

No option, anywhere, in their ridiculous help system, is available for "you guys dun goofed" :(

• AF-UK Founding Member

Nothing wrong with campers, rush them down!

People not in the cap radius and spawn killing is a slightly more annoying affair. It's fine if it's just one person but if there's a whole squad doing it you bleed more tickets from all the deaths than if they actually took it!

• Supporters

Yea what i meant was some guy was dpawn killing us and dropping his team from a chopper to steal our vehicles and constantly not letting me get more than 10 seconds ofthe ground before whammo anti air rockets from above and behind me

• Supporters

I think I speak for everyone everywhere when I say this - The fact that money exists.

Wouldn't it be great if we all just had magic genies?

I want so much stuff but can't afford any of it, so I'm sat deciding and deciding and deciding and I never get anywhere because I can't afford my decision regardless of what it is!

I think we should make a pact on here, if anyone ever wins a bomb of money on the lottery, they should give £1000 to everyone on here as an epic Airsofting present. Deal?

Only if it's a super crazy amount though, like 5+ mil, I don't want people to think like they're breaking the bank lol.

• Supporters

What's up with it?

What's up with it?

there's no hop, shooting 250-260fps, marksman reckons its an airnosle that gone

• Supporters

See they haven't changed since I last went to one..

They have Little Chef in Spain?

I somehow think my gun is more important but you know that might just be me :D

• Supporters

I can't be bothered to play Skyrim, but I want to.. which makes me angry..

how finius has created the longest thread and that marksman has more posts than the mods and has way too much time on his hands ha ha. And waiting for a parcel to turn up

I'm fairly sure the longest topic is the ban game which has been very quiet!

I miffed because everyone is ignoring my New PC thread

and i'm miffed because no one seems to care that my guns broke!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.