The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

News papers and online news sites not telling us what happens to all those little stories.

The last thing the page says is "The trial continues". I want to know what happens next!

And whilst on the subject of news, the fact that when you watch bbc news, it shows the same 4 stories over and over again. "And now a recap of our top stories" when we have just finished watching the top stories.

There is more going on in the world that some royal getting drunk on a night out, some rebels doing some shooting and someone having their phone hacked.

making a post for that Total expenditure page fecking hell my head hurts

Wanky Pants Eddie Stobarts.....on the Telly they bravely battle 100s of miles through Snow, Rain, and Blood to make deliveries on time but the f*ckers can't travel approx 1 mile to our Depot and be on time!

• Supporters

Items being out of stock, emailing to ask when it will be in stock, and being told that they have the more expensive, more powerful version in stock, leaving my question still unanswered. Anyone care to ask LWA when they'll have the £58.99 7mm G&P gearbox in stock?

• Supporters

I'm ready to order a hit on my brother; I ordered a tightbore for my sniper the other day and it was due to arrive today.

I wasn't in, typically, so they left a note through the door.

On the way home I rang my brother to ask him if it'd been delivered, or if there'd been a note etc and he said yes, so I told him to take it upstairs so my mum wouldn't ask me any annoying questions about it.

I was expecting to have to wait until there was another failed delivery tomorrow before I could ring and have them deliver it when I'm actually in, next monday.

But what do I discover when I come to bed? Oh, only a note on my bed from Parcelforce saying that my tightbore is 15 f*cking cm down the goddamn road at the local postoffice, where no one ever leaves anything!!

How much of a blind, retarded nob can my brother seriously be, to not have actually read what it said on a piece of paper that he was holding for a good 15 or more seconds.

I mean wer ter ferfeddey fer?!

• Supporters

Mine too!!

• Supporters

What? Break little sisters and brothers?

I'd love to, but then my mum would be posting here saying she's angry that I broke my brother..

do you know what really makes me angry, digital camo and how everyone thinks its good because of CoD

• Supporters

Everyone liking CoD and saying it's "realistic" is what makes me angry. Ok, yes, you can shoot through walls. But everyone's tactic is sprint around until you see someone, pull the trigger and then do it all over again. It's just a case of who sees who first and it's utterly bollocks. Also, why are the maps all like having a fire fight in a pantry? They're so goddamn small, yet they still put snipers in the game... WHY?!

• Supporters
to be fair its incredibly hard to make mp realistic

Battlefield manages it to a much greater degree than CoD though. You don't have to sprint all the time because it's possible to kill people from a distance, so everyone slows down and acts more alert and everyone's more careful. You don't have to worry so much about people coming up from behind you every 5 seconds, despite having a map that marks where everyone is, because the maps are huge and there are a limited number of spawn points set at opposite ends of each map that even further reduce the chance.

It's actually hard to sneak up on people because they can hear you, there's vehicles, that's realistic, there are squads, people don't have bright pink guns because they think it signifies their brilliance. It's just better in every way.

I could go on, but I cba.

Also, before anyone says. I never said CoD wasn't fun. I base a game's value, or at least a shooter's value, on how closely it mimics real life because that's what I want from a shooter. Battlefield does it far better than CoD, which is why I prefer Battlefield. There is no argument to be had. Each to their own.

• Supporters

Kingbob and me disagreeing a he beleives its my fault if the P mags dont arrive that he bought but i have proof of postage so its out of my hands makes me feel bad especially considering the economy snail mail sucks

My copy of BF3 arrived early yesterday...

200 miles back 'Oop North.

The plus being that the 360 in our flat is broken anyway...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.