The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Angry for spending 5 minutes remembering what a magnum is, and then Googling it to find out it's an ice cream.

• Supporters

I'm also angry because I can't get 5.1 surround sound to work, just 2.1!

Sod that if you want gaming you get this

flagship2.jpg

• Supporters

Suffering from having too much month left at the end of the money?? :P

Student Finance. Anyone who knows anything about them won't even need me to explain why.

I haven't even gotten to my uni yet, but they've been driving me to insanity for the past...5 months.

They have my email address. They have both my home and mobile numbers.

Yet they insist on speaking to me via post, and sending everything 2nd class, The result of which is that it usually takes about 3 weeks for them to tell me that I have done something wrong with my forms.

I had to send my proof of identity form 3 times!

And every time they sent it back, did they tell me what I'd done wrong? No. And of course, their phone helplines were useless, giving me contradictory advice every time I phoned....

• Supporters

The best one about student finance, is that if you forget your customer number, and can't reset online, they tell you to phone them.

BUT, it's impossible to speak to anyone or do anything with them over the phone without the customer number. Endless cycle of silliness.

Currently angry because I have to pack my room into the back of a Kia Ceed.

BTW, hubert, I got two AWESOME kills with my L85 last night, 50m+, single shot, two lads; when I got back to the safezone one of them goes to me "we were fine and dandy sitting out of range of everyone behind that mudpile till you showed up, we knew we were ****** when we saw that bloody L85 of yours"

:D

• Supporters

Angry because my M4 is crap.

• Supporters

Lol i only read the ones that sound interesting but heres my contribution orthodontician's who dont tighten my friggin braces like the dude who does other air force folk forceing me to have to wait an extra year before i can join

Oh and another thing kids trying to tell me what to do especially when my rifle or mostly theirs i bigger than them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I just managed to slice my finger open with a pair of scissors, gonna have fun shooting on Sunday.. may have to use my middle finger instead.

• Supporters

Angry again. Left my phone on the bus with my bottle of Fanta - knowing people these days, I'll never see either again.

angry because airsoft is so damn expensive!

EDIT: and i don't have enough money!

• Supporters

Yeah, I'll just have to teach it how to text now :)

• Supporters

I'm more sad than angry because I got my KJW M700 the other day and I think it's stock performance is beastly so far, but I digress, I went to buy a scope today from my local gunsmiths and he didn't have the right scope mounts!

So I'm stuck with mother feffing iron sights for an indefinite amount of time.

Also, my girlfriend has decided that's she's giving me her cats (and I hate cats) because she's moving out of the country side, to a busy main road and doesn't want them to get hit by a car...

• Supporters

What do you think I am? Vietnamese?

I don't think me doing that would go down all that well...

I hate cats too, cant they just "go missing" during transport and then just declare them lost in the system? Royal mail and city link seem to get away with it.

• Supporters

And what's wrong with cats?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.