The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Scotish weather

Parnets who don't tell teir kids how to behave

Chavs

"CoDSofters"

People who get snobby about 2tone guns

Haggis

Irn Bru

The Welsh

Alex Salmond

People who agree with Alex Salmond

Football

Drinking alcohol

Nash

Popular music

Hipsters

Exams

Exam result waiting

Scotland in general (don't gripe, I am Scottish)

Yeah, I am an angry guy...

This is the first time I've come across a Scot who isn't patriotic... You can't be hating the our weather though man, our genetics mean we'd burst into flames like a demon doused in holy water if we were exposed to any more sun than we already are.

This is the first time I've come across a Scot who isn't patriotic... You can't be hating the our weather though man, our genetics mean we'd burst into flames like a demon doused in holy water if we were exposed to any more sun than we already are.

good thing I'm a mixed blood then (scottish mother, english farther)

Parents who don't tell their kids how to behave

Chavs

"CoDSofters"

People who get snobby about 2 tone guns

Alex Salmond

People who agree with Alex Salmond

Football

Drinking alcohol

Popular music

Hipsters

Exams

Exam result waiting

i'll have to agree with these

• 4 weeks later...

Been doing some research for my dissertation - most of it pretty boring, all of it tedious. Some of it was a real eye opener. I was going over the Ministry of Defence's accounts for the past 15 years, in particular 2010-2011 and 2012-13, and sweet Zombie Jesus, the accountants are clearly retarded. In making budget cuts to save money, the MoD has spent more than it would have saved.

For example - the Harrier fleet. It was cut back in 2010-11 (rather than 2016), to save £21 million.
We sold the fleet to the USMC, for £16million (so already, we're at a loss). Except - we didn't "sell" them. Before the Yanks would buy our planes, we have to retrofit and upgrade them - and then post them over. At a cost of £1.29 billion.

This completely ignores the fact that the Harrier's replacement - the F-35 Super Turkey is 4 years behind schedule, still not out of testing, and now costs £27 million per unit (instead of the original planned £9.6 mil/unit). Radar, avionics, gun and weapons not included. We were supposed to be getting 140 for the FAA and about 80 for the RAF. Now we'll be lucky if we can afford 60 for both FAA & RAF.

Jesus, this really is all ridiculous, and just the tip of the iceberg. It's really pissing me off because people are getting paid to do this. And getting away with it.

Edit - whoops, I got the Super-Turkey's price wrong. It's not £27mil/ unit. It's £127 mil/unit. Value for money :rolleyes:

Transit driver pulled out on me on the motorway and pelted my car with stones.

2 days in and stone chips in the windscreen and a chunk taken out the bonnet from what I would guess was a boulder not a stone.

Typical :(

Get ones that look like vintage WW II Era ones and have little swastikas engraved in them and come on to school bald and in a black leather jacket while wearing them

then punch the jewish kid in the face

trust me,it's all the rage us cool hip teenagers are doing.

we're 7 edgy 9 society

Been doing some research for my dissertation - most of it pretty boring, all of it tedious. Some of it was a real eye opener. I was going over the Ministry of Defence's accounts for the past 15 years, in particular 2010-2011 and 2012-13, and sweet Zombie Jesus, the accountants are clearly retarded. In making budget cuts to save money, the MoD has spent more than it would have saved.

For example - the Harrier fleet. It was cut back in 2010-11 (rather than 2016), to save £21 million.

We sold the fleet to the USMC, for £16million (so already, we're at a loss). Except - we didn't "sell" them. Before the Yanks would buy our planes, we have to retrofit and upgrade them - and then post them over. At a cost of £1.29 billion.

This completely ignores the fact that the Harrier's replacement - the F-35 Super Turkey is 4 years behind schedule, still not out of testing, and now costs £27 million per unit (instead of the original planned £9.6 mil/unit). Radar, avionics, gun and weapons not included. We were supposed to be getting 140 for the FAA and about 80 for the RAF. Now we'll be lucky if we can afford 60 for both FAA & RAF.

Jesus, this really is all ridiculous, and just the tip of the iceberg. It's really pissing me off because people are getting paid to do this. And getting away with it.

Edit - whoops, I got the Super-Turkey's price wrong. It's not £27mil/ unit. It's £127 mil/unit. Value for money :rolleyes:

ouch

• 4 weeks later...

And the problems begin...

Car going in for new front and rear brake pads, rear brake discs, and a seized caliper.

YAY for having no money

I could, but lack all the tools/ramp etc.

Plus the labour price isn't actually that much, its the parts costs that is the main bit.

Some arse decided to pull out (turning right) of a T-juction behind a SUV that had turned left (towards me).

Obviously the driver could see fuck all because the SUV was in the way, but he decided to pull out anyway...

Missed my car by a few inches!!!

Didn't get his reg number before he quickly decided to go the other way. :(

• 8 months later...

Cyclists. I live in the Surrey countryside, and the second a ray of sunlight appears, cyclists appear en-masse clad in lycra gear with 800-speed Tour de France road bikes. What's worse is that they think that they own the road. Earlier, in the car with my nan on the way home, we were coming up the road at about 10mph. Perfectly viable speed for a tight country road. A cyclist flies around the bend at mach 5 then tells us to slow down. Not the only time of which that has happened, far from the only. It's a daily thing now. Ever since that cyclist tailed a car home and punched the driver for overtaking him they've all gotten cocky.

It's only the road cyclists though. The mountain bikers are fine, they hate the road cyclists aswell. Up on Box Hill Cafe where my cousin works, you can see the mountain bikers in the corner surrounded by lycra cyclists just plotting to murder the whole lot of them. The local biker gang have probably already killed a couple of the cyclists for all I care. God damnit I hate them.

• 3 weeks later...

Angry because the fixed stock for my ca870 has arrived, but upon trying to install it I have found I need screwdriver that's approximately a foot long since they didn't use the obvious method of having the screw go through the pistol grip - instead it's at the bottom of the actual stock :/

Non airsoft related: split up with my missus of two years the other week. Bit miffed still about that.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

eBay sellers who don't live up to expectations.

When ordering my item, which MUST be with me tomorrow (or I'll be permanently 3 billion miles from where it's being delivered and the item will be no use to me) in the morning:

'I DUN PROMISS YUR ITEM BE DISPECHED SEM DAY FUR NEXT DAY DELIVREE COZ YOW URDER IT BEFOR 2IN DE AFTANUN'

Later that day...

'YUR FING IS IN DA POOOST AN WIL BE SEND TO YUO TUUMORRO FUR DELIVRY NEXT DAY I WIL TRAKIN INFURMASHON WHEN IS POSTED'

WHAT.

eBay seller man, you had ONE job.

Christ sake, almost as bad as feckin printers.

"this and that weapons manufacturer would not have licensed the airsoft if it wasn't up to their standards"

Sadly a lot of weapon manufacturers see airsoft as children's toys, rather than sporting equipment. Even if they did not, what does your average weapon manufacturer know about airsoft? I doubt they would be able to tell the difference between a good one and a bad one, even if they did want to.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.