The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...

What a sh*t week that was! Doesn't look like ti going to b getting better any time soon.... :/

• 1 month later...

Nobody is giving me a job.

Despite the fact I've got f**king mad leet skillz brah.

join the club bud!

angry that how shit the xbox one is i made a list its that awful:

always records from camera and mic even when the xbox is turned off

pauses whatever your doing if it cant detect anyone on the camera so no covering it up

cannot share your game with friends as once you register the game you cannot use it on any other xbox

£55 a game

if your not online you cant play games

you cannot disconnect the kinect or the xbox wont work

restricting access to paid content if the camera detects more than 4 people

£429 for a console is a joke,they will only cost £40 to make

a xbox spokes person got asked what if someone doesnt have any internet,his reply was get a 360

since moving to xbox i loved it,but now im swaying towards the ps4 alot better functions

Well, both xbox and PS4 will be sold on for a loss thats for sure, its just how it happens. feel sorry for xbox because as soon as it launches at the end of the year the ram will become old, as we can expect ddr4 ram to start being announced at the end of the year.

If they didnt make the console dependant on the Kinect it would solve a few issues and bring the unit price down but I guess they dont have much forward thinking.

But since I saw this picture, I have to say That a PS4 will be featured in my front room.
oSi1MMu.jpg

Give me a PS4-compatible DualShock 3 any day, I don't like the way they're going with the stupid touch pad on the 4's controller.

Angry with Xbox as well. They screwed themselves up there and dug themselves 6 foot underground. Swaying towards a PS4 or maybe even a gaming comp. I don't wanna pay £450 to tell me that I can't do this or that and get monitored constantly.

• Supporters

I can't believe they ever thought all these restrictions would be taken well, are they utterly retarded?

"Hey guys, get an Xbox, it's more expensive, spies on you and stops you doing things if you're not online, or the camera that you can't turn off sees more than 4 people..."

"Errm... No? I'll get a PS4 and be restriction free!"

I heard that all the media features are US centric as well, meaning they're useless to us in the UK.

Their lack of foresight is disturbing, it's like they're an arrogant teenager or something, "We'll get sales! We're a next-gen console ffs! We have fanboys!"

I can't wait to see how hard it flops and forces them to change everything, their media announcements on release ought to be good fun.

Copyright and IP wise, most, I'd say about 80% of the Xbone's media stuff (all that non-gaming stuff) will not be usable outside of the US. Half of those features are actually available on XBL now - and guess what, they don't work outside of the US... That said, I'm not a particular fan of most of the media-crap anyway, so it's a moot point to me.

I really have to congratulate Microsoft on this one. I've never seen a console-war finished and lost before it actually started...

• Supporters

I'm a huge xbox fan and even I think its ridiculous. Why don't they realise that maybe occaisionally, I want to let a friend borrow a game?

The sad thing is that my two favourite games are Xbox inly's and I much prefer the controllers :/

ANd who the fuck actually wants a kinect camera? If it didn't include one, at least the price would be about the same as the ps4 so they'd stand a chance...

Fucking morons.

I'd be willing to put a good bet that the Xbox TWO will be announced within 6 months of the ONE being released, don't think a "1984" society would do well at the mo.

Yeah I loved how they said "we have a console suitable for people who want to play offline, its called the xbox 360" I guess they knew the Xbone was going to flop ahead of time as they went ahead and redesigned the xbox 360 anyway.

Well, if any one needs advice on building a Gaming PC. Just holla at me.

PC Master race checking out :P

I'll stick to my Laptop anyday :D

It runs the ArmA III alpha which is good enough for me!

• 1 month later...

I locked my self out when i went to put the rubbish down the chute, so I had to kick my door down and now I have to buy a new lock too.

although, £10 for a lock is still cheaper than the £60 the locksmiths wanted.

I've just learnt how to unlock my door from the outside by using a stick through the letter box last time I did that.

Also learnt that because my friend has one of those sideways letter boxes in his door, you can just stick your hand through and let yourself in. His Mum wasn't amused at this :P

yeah, i tried that with my lock when i made the mistake of not putting the catch on when i put the rubbish out.....the lock is made so that you can catch it with a stick...which was inconvenient when I had to kick the door in....although Not sure if im please of mad at the fact I put the door in on the first kick.

You know its hot when your motorbike's battery acid boils over and goes flat :(

Had to bump start, and then keep throttle on when stopped.

Scotish weather

Parnets who don't tell teir kids how to behave

Chavs

"CoDSofters"

People who get snobby about 2tone guns

Haggis

Irn Bru

The Welsh

Alex Salmond

People who agree with Alex Salmond

Football

Drinking alcohol

Nash

Popular music

Hipsters

Exams

Exam result waiting

Scotland in general (don't gripe, I am Scottish)

Yeah, I am an angry guy...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.