Wear to get camo netting from

R4ndom-h4ro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone now hear I can get hold of a small amount of camo netting to wrap around my sniper just wana hide the barrel and scope all I can find is large sheets of it for like 40/50 qued

If anyone knows of any shops in southampton would very helpful

Cheers Alex

Dont bother with cam net as it will cling to every little branch and twig you touch, go for some scrim netting instead. Drop nikona a message on here as I do believe he was selling scrim gun wraps

• Supporters

Sorry to thread jack, but since it's been resolved for OP I hope no-one will mind.

I need some cheap camo netting, either green or desi colours. Only needs to be about 3x3m; just for our stand at CUSU freshers fair (we're going for a very cool looking stand, gonna blow all the other societies out the water). Anyone know where's cheapest as it comes out of my own pocket due to low funds for the society this year.

• Supporters

Cool. Might do that. I'll be sure to get some pictures of our stand up in September, it's going to be sick (we're making a sort of bunker in the sports hall, complete with machine gun and shell casings etc...)

as said before I have some scrim and camo netting i'm trying to shift, message me with what/how much you want

Archived