Vest help?!

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They all look good but a bit sketchy on the swiss arms one. Never even heard of that name probably another chinese rip off. The first one looks the best imo.

the swiss arms cisas vest looks and sounds to be a cheap copy of the risas plate carrier

on a side note the risas plate carriers are the best ive ever had

The one on military's first looks like it could be a bit too bulky but its the nicest looking and it looks as if it's the most flexible to when working with it.

are you talking about the RICAS lol?

sorry my bad predicative text changed it

Swiss arms make knives and other gear too, im still not too sure with the pull one thing and the whole vest gets taken apart idea :P i think the MBSS or the M1st one, i prefer the shape and as skilfulmmd said more flexible, whereas the MBSS is said to give loads of comfort to the user, and heck US Navy SEAL use the same styled vest, why can't i?!

-Zak

• Supporters

3rd one looks the best but flyee is a quality brand and you can't go wrong with them ;)

as for swiss arms, Ive used unbranded / cheap vest's before and found no problems !

Doesnt really sway your decision but just offering my opinion.

Based upon your age (12'ish isn't it?), and probable size, then going for a full assault vest with cumerband is something you will be growing into in about 6 years.

If you are after something that should fit you then have a look at chest rigs as they are a lot more adjustable, and won't wrap round you twice!

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Viper_Vests.html like the viper molle chest harness, or another brand, but that style of thing. The SA ciras is the sam style of thing my little brother has (he is 26 however), and it is huge and quite bulky as well as quite heavy.

however if I have remembered your age wrong, then ignore the above ;)

The Swiss arms one looks the same as mine which is a cheap china one!!!

The quility of it however is not to bad at all and for 60 nuggets with all the pouches you can't go wrong in my opinion, after all it is only airsoft not real life.

I just turned 13 actually, and im really sure i want a plate carrier, as Sarni said its just airsoft and the MBSS looks promising as it seems really adjustable!

on the other hand, has anyone found somewhere to get this in stock? http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/511--plate-c...58637-555-p.asp

looks better and better priced, 5.11 make decent tac gear too as i have seen my friends (BatHat's)5.11 Vtac LBE vest thingy, and the 5.11 PC loooks quite small

Given you age, and probable body size, then please go try something on before shelling out any cash, to see if it fits, is comfy and not too heavy.

well the vest captain Price wears in most of the CoD4 missions, my dad has, and when adjusted, fits me perfectly! so..im confused, the ciras might be bogger im not sure, unless i get a lightweight chest rig and get the BHD style body armour?

and when adjusted, fits me perfectly!

Im 13 and even i can read :P

Well then get it, and then stick it under you bed till it fits. Its your money, but you asked for advice, wether or not you take it is totally upto you.

thats why i was thinking the MBSS after what you said, because the MBSS is most like my dad's? next question

Ranger Green and Flecktarn?

To be fair Zak they make a fair point my brother has the same setup as me only in black he has it on the tightest fitting it will go to and it's a little lose and trust me he ain't small we don't call him dorito for no good reason

I don't have that problem but ask triston he will confirm that I'm a big fat lump lol :P

if upload a picture will you be satisfied that my dads PC fits me so an MBSS should fit, or i can get this: http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/i...-rig-black.html as it was identical to what my dad has...

if upload a picture will you be satisfied that my dads PC fits me so an MBSS should fit, or i can get this: http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/i...-rig-black.html as it was identical to what my dad has...

That's a chest rig and not a plate carrier, so if your dad's chest rig is identical, the PC most likely won't fit ;)

Same as marksman, I've had tonnes of trouble finding a PC that fits.

EDIT: Though if your dads one fits, why not get one the same? Or similar, because I know not everyone wants to go about in the same gear as their dad :P

Well its a mix, a PC chest rig, basically a chest rig which has space for plates, lets ask Cpt. Price how he uses the Weesatch thing :P but yeah im okay with having stuff like my dad :)

Archived