PHAHA Just BB guns!!

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

like Airsoft world, they have a RiF version of the HFC Spring L85A1 :P

so you dont want free guns to whack the stock around your mates head? your sure? im sure your friend would make sure your sure, but if i your sure then, im not too sure and i think jbbg would sure make a crap sponsor, but it would be fun! :P

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, JBBG's little electric pistols are wonderful to use.

No, not in the "it's better than your £190 AEP Glock 18" way, more the "Oh my god you little barstool, I can't believe you just shot me with that thing" way.

They have a market. We have our own. Providing the two don't cross (apart from those moments when we don't take ourselves seriously and just mess around), I am perfectly happy with JBBG exisiting (apart from the 9 year olds trying to buy stuff, for obvious legal reasons)

I think we should all troll the f*** out of their facebook page by adding pictures of our actual airsoft guns instead of their hideous two toners.

I love the rage comments I get when I say about how none of them are airsoft skirmishers and they give airsoft a bad name. It's a laugh.

Also, I laugh so hard at their entire sight and all it's grammatical errors.

• AF-UK Founding Member
Also, I laugh so hard at their entire sight and all it's grammatical errors.

I really do hope that was intentional. Unfortunately I can't rule it out what with some of the spelling and grammar on here :lol:

So what were the original opinions of these guns?

Archived