Make:Tokyo marui

Gun/Model:M4

Accessories:socom silencer

Condition:very good

FPS:330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no

Price/Payment:180 posted and paypal

Pictures:below

hi guys im selling my TM m4 ,it has a full metal ris front end and a socom silencer, it has an upgraded element barrel which runs the full length of the barrel and the silencer , i will also supply the original barrel and a madbull 247mm barrel with it. i have put a classic army crane stock on the end so this runs on deans crane stock batterys and i will also throw in a 9.6v 1600 battery with it as well as 1 mid cap mag and 2 ris rail covers

post-2546-1309628356_thumb.jpg

post-2546-1309628383_thumb.jpg

post-2546-1309628402_thumb.jpg

post-2546-1309628414_thumb.jpg

Make:Tokyo marui

Gun/Model:M4

Accessories:socom silencer

Condition:very good

FPS:330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no

Price/Payment:180 posted and paypal

Pictures:below

hi guys im selling my TM m4 ,it has a full metal ris front end and a socom silencer, it has an upgraded element barrel which runs the full length of the barrel and the silencer , i will also supply the original barrel and a madbull 247mm barrel with it. i have put a classic army crane stock on the end so this runs on deans crane stock batterys and i will also throw in a 9.6v 1600 battery with it as well as 1 mid cap mag and 2 ris rail covers

Hey Dude, which parts are metal? And do you know if a 7.4v Lipo battery would work in it? Cheers :)

Hey Dude, which parts are metal? And do you know if a 7.4v Lipo battery would work in it? Cheers :)

pm'd

Bump price drop to 160ono

cheers