transformer 3

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

This film has everything you need. Here's my entirely factual, sensible, lengthy and informative pre-emptive review (not having seen the film yet:)

EXPLOSIONS. ROBOTS. ROBOTS WITH EXPLOSIONS. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. ONE GIRL. SHES NOT MEGAN FOX. SHES BETTER.

THERES CARS. SO MANY CARS. CARS EVERYWHERE. CARS ALL UP IN YO' FACE. CARS WITH EXPLOSIONS. CARS WITH ROBOTS. CARS WITH ROSPLOSIONS!

STORYLINE? NO STORYLINE! WHY HAVE WOMANLY STORYLINE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MANLY EXPLOSIONS? EXPLOSIONS THAT GO BOOM! EXPLOSIONS WITH CARS.

GUNS! SO MANY GUNS! MANLY GUNS! MANLY GUNS FOR MANLY MEN, WHO ARE ENTIRELY MANLY! GUNS THAT ARE BIG. GUNS THAT ARE SMALL. GUNS THAT ARE ROBOTS THAT ARE CARS THAT ARE WOMEN THAT EXPLOSIONS!

Fin.

Go see it, rejoice in it's warm fuzzyness.

• Supporters

look out for atacs, masadas and a whole host of magpul stuff ;)

• Supporters

Important question: On a scale of one to a sandwich created by bear grylls, chuck norris, luke skywalker, old spice guy and barney stinson, how awesomely would you rate the following in this film:

a)The robots

b)The cars

c)The guns

d)The explosions

e)The women

f)Overall awesomefactor

Thank you.

• Supporters

Robots- brilliant, as in seriously, the fighting scenes were immense, good to see mire of them in bigger parts compared to transformers 2 where any new ones were inly minor characters

cars- 458, camaro, Corvette centennial what more can I say? Awesome, oh and the NASCAR's with guns all over them but I really wanted to see an aventador

Guns- atacs, Masadas/acr, magpul everywhere, few scars too.

Explosions- plenty of, but I feel as though there could be more, but there wasc enough :P

Woman- best part :P, worth going to the movie just for this bit

Overall, best film I've seen for yonks, can't replace bhd as my favourite, but I will be buying this, multiple times.

It hasc the best visuals I've ever seen, bar none

• Supporters

You can go see Transformers seven times and still have a life :P

Just, for two weeks, my girlfriend at the time had to understand that rocarsplosions came first (it's okay, I made sure she didn't feel neglected).

Archived