Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finius

"Loadout" Forum rename?

9 posts in this topic

It's occured to me that the Loadouts forum is basically used for any and all equipment queries, not just loadouts (people ask about magazines, mag pouches and stuff in there etc, as opposed to just specific loadouts, it seems more general), and whilst some of the things discussed can FORM part of a loadout and do pertain to building a loadout, it seems like the forum would be more aptly named "Equipment Discussion". It'd then be a home for people posting questions about stuff like radios etc :)

Not really important, but I'm really, really bored so have to find something to do :D

Nutster and I had this discussion and came up with a suitable name a couple of weeks ago but now I've forgotten it. Hopefully he will grace us with his presence and remind me.

Gear Discussion? only thing that comes to mind :P

Gear & Loadouts sounds fine.

It's all swings and roundabouts, it's just a name isn't it, just thought it might help shape where we go for specific things (atm, it seems to be a chalk up between general and loadouts for anything gear/equipment related) :)

Spreading the topics across the forum is always a good thing. It's nice to have certain areas rather than everything ending up in one place.

Will change now.