Looking for a gun

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guy's for my pistol I have decided I want to get something like a 1911 not to fussy on the model but then I remembered that in the game Hit man he has a really sexy pistol named the "SilverBaller". My question to you guys is can you buy one already from a certain site or would it be possible to make one out of an existing gun?

The gun:

SilverBaller.jpg

And from a quick bit of research I think the gun was modeled of a AMT "HardBaller" Pistol and in the games movie spin-off they used a para ordnance pistol.

• Supporters

The closest you can get is to that picture buy a silver 1911 and then buy the grips extra (which you can get quite easily from Yankerica).

If you're talking about the longer hardballer, also in Hitman

TM do a baller springer and WA did the only gas ones ever produced (now long discontinued), the long barrel versions which were about ten inches long.

I'd sell my left testicle for a pair of hardballers :/

Not a whole lot different just longer, I think the hardest thing would be getting the fleur de lys on the gun and all the other little bits of detail the gun has. Any idea where I can get a Silver 1911?

14360587hitman23-png.png

It's probably about right its just due to the Hitman games being so old Blood money the newest one came out in like 2006 so lighting sucked back then /geek

and where do you think I could go to get the engravings done?

Whats an sck?

And I think ill find a metal worker and explain to them, I was thinking of getting someone with a machine to do it but sometimes its better to let someone do it by hand there are a lot of skilled people out there so I'm sure ill be ok.

Archived