G&G GR4 G26 now at Z1

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So was just browsing Z1 looking for M4 bits, and this is on the front page: OMFGWTFBBQ.

It appears to be a poormans copy of the Magpul PTS/Moe abomination.

-Fibre Body, w/ blowback

-Integrated flashlight and laser

-Handguard and stock blatent rip offs of Magpul

-Funky looking mag, but still blatently a copy of the PMAG.

Clocking at only £230(ish), it's kinda nice, it looks more tacticool than the ol' PTS and honestly doesn't look bad (considering that it's basically a top of the line combat machine, because for that price, with all those funky bits, it must be a combat machine in a fancy setup).

Just like Mazda in the vehicular world; this appears to be a poor-man's PTS, that looks alright, is a certain sign of a mid life crisis and probably performs okay too.

• Supporters

Doesn't seem too bad, but yeah, poor man's MagPul PTS/Moe.. and I like the mag name; G-Mag!

• Supporters

I should make it clear i dont like the fakepul, but the flashhider, built in light&laser and, and and.... well thats about it

.... I wonder if they'll do a femme fatale version of it

I believe they are, why they didn't release them at the same time as the rifle its self (which would make sense) is beyond me!

I personally like G&G good solid rifles! This, like you said is basically a high tech version of the combat machine. But still not sure on the in-build laser or flashlight....

G&G Seem to love High High High (Ultimately) High Capacity magazines, and never Low or mids :P

Tracer mags are rubbish, ignore them :P

Get a tracer suppressor or hop unit, or be creative and make your own ;)

The genuine PTS mags are great. I might get some black E-mags. Double windowed mids of course.

• Supporters
How do they feel? Everyone compares them to the genuine PTS stuff and I've no idea what that's like :/

I'm not gonna lie, they feel plasticky and worse quality than the pts, but that is expected. They feed well and are light- lighter than the pts. Very durable no fear of dropping them at all

• Supporters

Sound okay to me.

Especially since they feel robust...I'm kinda terrible for chucking my mags around during intense firefights (why drop them in a dump pouch when you're pinned down, might as well reload quicker and just drop 'em on the floor, you're not gonna leave 'em behind).

Marcus, you said E-mags were made for HK416's and SA80 particularly, so should i get those STAR E-Mags? or just standard mags?

Archived