Zero One Airsoft

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

to be perfectly honest nick i just say that half of them are scammer`s so end up not buying from of their as they will all at somepoint come here with a better deal

zeroin in a privilege not a right, and it is a shop running it, why should they allow talking about other forums or retailers.

and yea, the ads was silly, thought they would go away when logged in but nope.

reason I prefer here is the more friendly attitude, which my guessing is comes from not having as many members.

Airsofters is similar, i posted something in the wrong section and they came down on me like a ton of bricks, even though i said sorry can someone move it please

• Supporters

i actually think the ad`s arn`t that bad but you should probably be able to pay a pound and then their gone from your profile or you can turn em of and on and this thread is on a major tangent... so Dev here`s an idea why don`t we have a point discussing other forum`s so you can pre-emptively tell what not to do?

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you don't like something then post in 'Forum Feedback'. Topics are open for discussion and won't be deleted (I hope that doesn't surprise any zero in'ers too much :P)

If it gets closed then it has been dealt with/discussed before.

• 2 months later...

back to topic, hopefully people will wade this far through the crap there haha...

great delivery times, great stuff, i always ALWAYS look what im about to buy up on google, its stupid to only go with one persons word anyway, especially when they're trying to sell you something, so the lack of info isnt too much trouble.

also, service is brilliant! ever since i found the site (couple of months) ive been basically able to hold email conversations with the services guy about stuff, including his personal experience and opinion with products (during his office hours at least). great place, also, their own brand pellets are incredible value, and very high quality, my non-degradable pellet of choice now. only downside is .2 and .3 are only white, so when target shooting i have to take extra care as not to mix them up (i re use for target shooting after sorting through for damaged ones etc).

Archived