Mesh Masks

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

in all fairness cheap is never a word you should say when talking about something that is designed to be a safty aid..........would you rather cheap body armour if you were a soilder.......or something with a price tag.

ESS are fantastic, i had a pair (past tense) need to buy a new set, after seeing all those adverts claiming that they can withstand a shotgun, i decided to test out the theory at the clay range, and well although i only got the one shot on it, they stood up well, wasn't usable any more, but nothing went though it.......although if you get shot in the face by a shotgun, eye sight is prob the last of your concerns. as the back of your skull will most prob look like your girlfriends vagina when she's on the rag.

this seems to have changed subject how did get get of mice and men from goggles and mesh masks?

Because listening to my teacher go on and on about Lenny and his fixation for soft things was the most boring thing ever.

Somehow, she managed to bring up points that I never new existed. EVERY ANGLE EVERY SCENE EVERY LOCATION EVERY EMOTION.

I fell asleep so often, didn't help that I sat right near the warm heater.... :)

i used to have a mask like that it candeflect any gun thats 400 fps with .2 at pointblank but i found them hard to breath in so i would go with something like this and buy googles

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/CM-Camo-Met...an_AY8HJ.aspx?0

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/TMC-Metal-M...an_AWWYU.aspx?0

hope this helped

• 3 months later...
How often do you get shot point blank in the face with constant full auto fire?

Hmm its rare, but it only takes some prat blind firing round a corner right in your face and you only get one pair of eyes :)

I have a lot of 'cheaper' mesh masks which I decided to destruction test in the garden. They took a good few seconds but it dented and eventually the lens came away. So I have retired these now for day to day skirmish, I only use them for target / plinking wear since a bounce back has no real force.

Day to day I am back on 'proper' bolle goggles (the shotgun survival ones) or a new full face paintball mask. Now looking around at fan options to sort out misting which I agree is a pain. Will have to try the cloth mentioned and see if it helps.

Archived