harrynotlarry

SR-16 and an L96 for sale, super cheap.

4 posts in this topic

Guns for sale, they are the Maruzen L96 Sniper Rifle and the Tokyo Marui SR-16 Stoner rifle with a bunch of attachments, hi cap etc please see attached image, will accept paypal.

post-3113-1309383820_thumb.png

I am willing to consider any offer, please feel free to contact me by email - harrymapston@gmail.com

Thanks.

Seriously guys, I'd take £400 at this point, is NO ONE interested? So hard to sell these days.

I'll even post them for free.

PM me!

Guns for sale, they are the Maruzen L96 Sniper Rifle and the Tokyo Marui SR-16 Stoner rifle with a bunch of attachments, hi cap etc please see attached image, will accept paypal.

post-3113-1309383820_thumb.png

I am willing to consider any offer, please feel free to contact me by email - harrymapston@gmail.com

Thanks.

Seriously guys, I'd take £400 at this point, is NO ONE interested? So hard to sell these days.

I'll even post them for free.

PM me!

not really sure at the moment but would you take a tanaka mauser kar98 for both guns? the kar98 is valued at 475 to 500 pounds

not really sure at the moment but would you take a tanaka mauser kar98 for both guns? the kar98 is valued at 475 to 500 pounds

No, I'm afraid not, I am trying to narrow my collection down as I am leaving the country and can't take them with me.

No, I'm afraid not, I am trying to narrow my collection down as I am leaving the country and can't take them with me.

ok mate no worries