hello from Warwickshire!

ikarma70
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All!, I'm very new to airsoft so be gentle :)

I'm Andy, 40y.o. from Warwickshire U.K. and I have a lot of experience in Field Target and target pistol shooting.

I'm currently organising an airsoft day for the pistol club I'm with and got a few people signed up for it, I must admit watching YT videos( namely scoutthedoggie) has really grabbed my interest and it seems likely that I will be doing it regularly so going the UKARA/VCRA route for buying the RIF's seems possible.

BTW, if the brits on this site use binoculars, Aldi are doing 10x25 compact binocular in black or green for £7, the optics are ok and they have a 3yr warranty, good for a back up...no crying over £7 is there? lol

ATB

Andy

Hey, welcome to the forums.

I'm at Cov Uni so play in Warwickshire/West Midlands too; what sites are you looking at? :)

The grange/RAF Honiley seem really good and they answered my emails really quickly and their rates seems reasonable.

I'm sure there would be no objection from my pistol club mates if you wanted to join us :)

• Supporters

I'm at home for the summer at the moment, but during term time I do play the Grange and Honiley, so if you get going regular, I shall probably seel you there in September :D

I'd encourage you to go to wardogs if you decided to start playing regular, it's awesome!

I'm at home for the summer at the moment, but during term time I do play the Grange and Honiley, so if you get going regular, I shall probably seel you there in September :D

I'd encourage you to go to wardogs if you decided to start playing regular, it's awesome!

well i must admit it looks very exciting and a good way to keep in shape which i need, i have being researching a few aeg's and sniper rifles and i'm drooling over the real sword svd and type 56/ 56-2......yummy :)

Archived