delta1

GBB MP5K FOR SWAPS (SOLD)

10 posts in this topic

make:well

model:mp5k gas blow back machine gun

accessories:enhanced guarder loading nozzle,1x 23rd mag ,2x 50rd mags

condition:excellent

fps:330-350 gas and temprature dependant

split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no (will also consider cash payment via paypal make an offer)

pictures:attached

here i have my mp5k up for swaps it is vertually brand new only been in a three hour cqb skirmish im only selling as i seem to use my mac11 more i have kitted it out with a new guarder loading nozzle which speeds up the rate of fire not that this thing needs it lol,the two extended mags are brand new, any questions and offers that you have send me some pics , you can reach me better and quicker at my email address which is youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk.

offer wise ideally im after a m4 metal prefferably ,a decent gbb pistol bearing in mind the price of the kit i have on offer here so no two tones either and i will not two tone this gun as well so don t bother asking ,so offer away guys this has to go and no stupid cash offers as you normally get on this site only sensible offers will be replied too.

youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

post-353-1309362543_thumb.jpg

post-353-1309362569_thumb.jpg

post-353-1309362603_thumb.jpg

post-353-1309362633_thumb.jpg

split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no (will also consider cash payment via paypal make an offer)

here i have my mp5k up for swaps it is vertually brand new only been in a three hour cqb skirmish im only selling as i seem to use my mac11 more i have kitted it out with a new guarder loading nozzle which speeds up the rate of fire not that this thing needs it lol,the two extended mags are brand new, any questions and offers that you have send me some pics , you can reach me better and quicker at my email address which is youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk.

offer wise ideally im after a m4 metal prefferably ,a decent gbb pistol bearing in mind the price of the kit i have on offer here so no two tones either and i will not two tone this gun as well so don t bother asking ,so offer away guys this has to go and no stupid cash offers as you normally get on this site only sensible offers will be replied too.

youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

give us an in the ball park price of what your looking for dude, or would you be interested in a g3 sas??

give us an in the ball park price of what your looking for dude, or would you be interested in a g3 sas??

the gun it self was around £90 the guarder nozzle was £15 the two extended mags cost me just under £40 each plus postage hop[e that is some help could you send pics of your g3 too my email mate cheers

the gun it self was around £90 the guarder nozzle was £15 the two extended mags cost me just under £40 each plus postage hop[e that is some help could you send pics of your g3 too my email mate cheers

i dont have pics on my comp anymore..but heres a link to it

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=3093

i dont have pics on my comp anymore..but heres a link to it

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=3093

i hate to be picky mate but not a great fan of g3s cheers anyway

youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

bumpy

youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

BUMP open to any sensible offers on this now

BUMP open to any sensible offers on this now

please close gun sold:)