Name my gun!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nah, sharpie are pretty waterproof :)

They do however come off with nail varnish remover and plentiful use (but so would anyting - even etchings would blend after a lot of use).

But would the paint marker on infact any paint marker write on a smooth plastic slide?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to call my 1911 Sally and scratch on a mark for each kill I get with it and I'll be the first person to ever do this... Oh wait :P

Call it... Daisy. IT HAS TO BE A GIRLS NAME. ALWAYS.

I'm going to call my 1911 Sally and scratch on a mark for each kill I get with it and I'll be the first person to ever do this... Oh wait :P

Call it... Daisy. IT HAS TO BE A GIRLS NAME. ALWAYS.

Ahhh, But if I call it a (not specifing) girls name and mf freinds were to see it wouldn't it give things away?? :) I really want a name that strikes fear into the enemy.... Furcht.... BUT I need a name for my M4 (Why do I like naming things?).

If they're close enough to read your M4, they're either a ninja in which case you have no chance, or you're in the safezone.

Or you're close enough to knifekill, making the M4 useless ;)

If they're close enough to read your M4, they're either a ninja in which case you have no chance, or you're in the safezone.

Or you're close enough to knifekill, making the M4 useless ;)

You now what I mean though... :) ..... Maybe "Joker" As it was a complete joke the first time I put it togeter!

Since there is no school tomorrow I was thinking for a bit of fun that someone could think of a name for my M4 or USP Compact! The M4 is a rather lovely shade of blue incase that helps!

Also has anyone eles named there guns?

I named my FAMAS sv Lola, french rifle needed a french name.

my shotgun dorothy

my aksu beta spetznaz Natasha

my mk23 mary

My WE Hi-Capa Hazel

all guns are female btw!

• Supporters

That is such a SiCk idea

TeH WInZ

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I got PLUM

Painted above selector switch bit geeky but it's from cod clan tag all my mates got on there gun in bright red il upload photo later

But the gun takes get it from his owner being a bit of a plum

Archived