Name my gun!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Since there is no school tomorrow I was thinking for a bit of fun that someone could think of a name for my M4 or USP Compact! The M4 is a rather lovely shade of blue incase that helps!

Also has anyone eles named there guns?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I have no school either :), and I think you should call them Paul and Martin

• Supporters

I can't say as I've named mine, however I know a sniper who generally 'collects' names for his rifle, from the headshots he gets :P

I name my gun: "Mr Bump" Because i just bought it and it broke,

Name the M4 Cam2 and the USP Cam3

lol at most of the comments, I was really temted to write 'Joker' on my M4 becasue taking it and putting it back together was a complete joke! Also BatHat what the hell did you do to your G&G to break it? Was it a G&G 1st gen?

Also I REALLY want to write something russin on it but it isn't Russian! Can speak a tiny bit of Russian to annoy my freinds :)

My advice, buy a better gun; anything slightly Russian will do :P

Russian etchings are always very well received :P

I wish I could affored a new gun :( It is just so annoying not being able to write russin on a gun!

Cedrick isn the name of this dinosaur made out of scrap metal we have in out front room...

And i didnt do anything to the gun... it came with the barrel upsidedown, then the bead fell out whilst i was fixing that, so i fixed that, then the hop-up broke during a skirmish... and then my brother broke it... etc etc

Cedrick isn the name of this dinosaur made out of scrap metal we have in out front room...

And i didnt do anything to the gun... it came with the barrel upsidedown, then the bead fell out whilst i was fixing that, so i fixed that, then the hop-up broke during a skirmish... and then my brother broke it... etc etc

Archived