Nicknames

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hammerhead, becuase of my second name, and my extremely thick skull

Although its not airsoft I'm sometimes called Dwyane because of basketball (Dwyane Wade)

Brigadier Bryan has been used a few times in CCF because I was at ACF before so know it all already.

Other then that most people shorten Nocholas to nick :)

i knew a guy who's nickname was dwayne dibley lol

haha, the story you tell them is something like you broke them wrestling a bear :D

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

My old old old home site, we have a re-enactor who wears an SS uniform occasionally, we call him any one of many names; Hans, Fritzl, Herr Sausage, Meerschwenchen (that means Guineapig in German), amongst other, less PG13 names...He loves it though!

Wen we played zombie the other day, one guy stuck a load of the ferns into his webbing and I think he was dubbed bush master or wood master, also there was a special infected, some guy wearing an orange jump suit hard hat and dual wielding hired AK's, he went on a rampage shouting, it was quite funny although I would have been quite scared if I was human I got shot straight away lasted about 10 Seconds

Archived