Good set of begginner skirmish clothes

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What sort of clothes would make for a good load out, I don't really want to spend any money on BDU's (if thats what there called) at the moment, At the moment I have some black Cragghoppers trousers and some walking boots, could you just go in all black or would it be beneficial to get something more camoflagued?

I am going to buy a black assualt vest, Here

EDIT: Just Clothes, I know what gun I want to get

Thanks in advance

I have that vest for sale in black for £15 + Postage :P

anyway you could easily get away with wearing Jeans and t shirt, thats what my mate currently wear on operation IRL as he just needs to be mobile and lightweight at the moment.

Yeh I wouldn't want to wear jeans because if they get wet etc, etc.... So there is no problem just going all in black or just generally comfortable clothes, I mean my Cragghoppers are really comfy and so are the boots, When I start playing properly I think the majority of the time I will play CQB so there is no point being camoflagued.

Yeah blacks fine, Camo is useless at airsoft ranges, Ghillie suits are the only effective thing in airsoft

:)

www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

Try here. They do a cadet starter set. Soldier 95 trousers, shirt, jacket, DPM waterproof set assault boots and a pair of socks. £39.99 delivered

• Supporters

I'd always say to go DPM at first. Sure, everyone has it. And sure, you may be running round with a two tone gun, and yes maybe camo might be useless at airsoft ranges (which I've never found, I always found it helps for the sneaky sneaky), but it does at least make it look like you know what you're doing, even if you don't :P

Archived