Webtex vest

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys I recently brought myself a webtex concealment vest as I didn't want to buy a full on ghille suit as there too heavy and too large for where I play so I decided that it would be the next best option. the main problem I'm having is getting camo on the vest, do any of you guys use this vest if so what do you put on yours?

The concealment_vest_-_front.jpg

I asked around a bit and I hear sandbags coming up a lot but I don't know where to buy sandbags without the sand in them any ideads?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Thanks man that was helpful now, I just need to get round to doing it. I don't plan on using it untill I get some nice clothes to go under any suggestions?

Green overalls? or DPM trousers and shirt?

I havnt added any hessian to mine yet, the site i play at is dominated by bracken so i just stuff some strategically placed bracken in mine and away i go.

Only problem with that though is that its fine when your lying still but any movement is amplified through the bracken attached to me :P

Archived