CYMA Glock 18C EAP

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

CYMA Glock 18C EAP

CYMA-CM030-Glock-18C-High-Power-Airsoft-EAP_500_290_9Z3N.jpg

The Glock 18c is one of the most favored pistols around, Used by Police forces and Armed forces across the world. This electric version is a great replica shooting around 220 out of the box (even though I haven’t had my own one cronoed yet) and with semi auto/ full auto capabilities it can be a great side arm to get you out a tough situation.

It comes with a 7.2 volt 450 mAh battery and a metal 29 round magazine which has a very solid feel. It has a metal gearbox but as far as I can tell that is one of the only metal things on this pistol except the magazine the rest of the pistol is made of looks like a tough plastic (I think it’s call ABS?). The safety catch is located on the right hand side just above the trigger (slide up for safe, down for fire) and the fire mode selector is on the left hand side near the rear sight this selector isn’t the best I have used because it’s a little loose in semi auto mode and just doesn’t feel right. The magazine release catch is also located on the left hand side and isn’t too hard to push or to soft just right in my eyes and with a simple push the magazine slides out like a dream. The slide release catch is just below the rear sight and with the slide off you can see the brass barrel enclosed in yet more plastic and the metal gear box enclosed in yes you guessed it more plastic. To the right of the barrel you can see the very easy and snug battery compartment which enables you to put the battery in the pistol with one hand it’s that simple, to release the battery is even simpler with use of a leaver but be careful when doing this as the battery has been known to fly out

Overall this pistol seems to be a good little side arm for a CQB situation but I doubt its capability in an woodland situation (which I bought the thing for). I haven’t used this pistol in the field yet but I will report back with my crono and how is performs during a game

FPS: Out of the box 220fps

Hop up: Yes Adjustable

Mag Capacity: 29

Battery: 7.5v 450 mAh

Plastic/Metal/Both: A mix but more plastic

Thanks for reading

• 5 months later...

I have a cheap £50 Glock with made in China written all over it but its suprisingly good. Its electric and has semi and full auto, obviously no blowback though. However as boring as this gun sounds I managed to completely own with it once at Xsite, when I got a gun hit and was forced to use a sidearm.

Great review by the way! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived