skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey bat the law section has been finished by Finnius so I don't think he will need any help with that. \and section 4 is where you need to work I think.

What is section 4... and can you PM me the pass to the protected forum so i can get to work?

Thanks

What is section 4... and can you PM me the pass to the protected forum so i can get to work?

Thanks

Ok Pm sent Bat and section 4 is mostly attachments Ill have to see what part of section 4 you can do if any at all.

• AF-UK Founding Member

You're a little late to the party I think. It might be best if you held back and you can help to proof read the guide or suggest additions if you think anything is missing.

Not up to me though :P

I was thinking that but I wasn't sure who should or shouldn't be included but we do need a proof reading team and a few people to check that the guides are coherent so I think this is something Bat Hat could do.

I would do something, but i have no idea what, young Airsofters? maybe a paragraph or 4 on Young airsofters at sites, or being a young airsofter, first hand experience here :P PM me with some stuff, i can also proof read stuff if you want :)

Archived