Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpecialForce

Looking for a m4 gbb Trade in for ps3

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Im looking for a M4/M16/G36R/AUG/SA80 GBB OR AEG with 1 mag.

Rifles should be all metal body where applicable. Not worried about condition as long

as the main body isn't broken

I am trading my ps3 60gb. I barely used it as I play xbox,

not sure why I ever bought it. oh yea so i have something black glossy to clean :D.

Unfortunately its been updated about 3 months ago, so cant be used for modding.

If you are interested in an iPad 16GB wifi I would trade it in for the value of £350

with a ZaggMate plus Silicon Cover. I just got a free EXOPC so thats why I would

trade the iPad. It was Purchased in March 2011. Comes also with Box, Charger

and Receipt.

Pics PS3

Click here!

The Ipad

Click here!

PS3 Included are:

PS3 60GB Boxed

2 x Sony Pads

Fifa 2011

Heavy Rain

Headset (was my spare so like new)

HDMI cable

Ethernet Cable

5 x bluerays (rambo, kingdon of heaven, Die hard 4.0, there will be blood, open season)

Thanks for checking out my post!

rb B)

It's an odd swap, I'm not sure anyone would be interested.

I'd advise you to sell all the Playstation related stuff, whether it be on eBay, at CeX or Game or whatever and then use the money to buy a rifle.

Also, I'd highly advise not buying (or making a swap to get) a GBBR second hand, unless you know the person has upgraded it a lot and in a way that improves the internal workings.

I have a GBB M16 and I've had to do a lot of work on it since I got it February and it's cost me well over £500 and I still can't get the hop up to work.

Just some friendly advise, you can take from it what you will but I imagine most people would tell you the same.

It's an odd swap, I'm not sure anyone would be interested.

I'd advise you to sell all the Playstation related stuff, whether it be on eBay, at CeX or Game or whatever and then use the money to buy a rifle.

Also, I'd highly advise not buying (or making a swap to get) a GBBR second hand, unless you know the person has upgraded it a lot and in a way that improves the internal workings.

I have a GBB M16 and I've had to do a lot of work on it since I got it February and it's cost me well over £500 and I still can't get the hop up to work.

Just some friendly advise, you can take from it what you will but I imagine most people would tell you the same.

Thanks for that. I should have mentioned that I need the gun only as project. want to hit it with a camopak. Would also take a aeg m4. what make is your m16?

Thanks for that. I should have mentioned that I need the gun only as project. want to hit it with a camopak. Would also take a aeg m4. what make is your m16?

It's a WE, closed bolt. So basically the original version.

It's for sale actually, look in the "Guns for sale" section.

It'd be a good basis for a project if you're interested, because it's perfectly fine apart from the accuracy, which majorly sucks. It's been my project just to get that to work and I've failed. So now I'm trying to get rid of it so I can buy the WE L85, G39 or possibly just an AEG M4 lol.

The price is negotiable so just drop me a comment on that thread and maybe we can work something out.

It's a WE, closed bolt. So basically the original version.

It's for sale actually, look in the "Guns for sale" section.

It'd be a good basis for a project if you're interested, because it's perfectly fine apart from the accuracy, which majorly sucks. It's been my project just to get that to work and I've failed. So now I'm trying to get rid of it so I can buy the WE L85, G39 or possibly just an AEG M4 lol.

The price is negotiable so just drop me a comment on that thread and maybe we can work something out.

could you send me some pics please? arbi@wormongers.co.uk

I've just sent the photos, hope they cover everything you wanted to see.

I profusely apologise for how dark everything is, but like I said in the email, all I've got is my iPhone.

Lemme know what you think via email, I might forget to check this thread.

Or you could reply via the sale's section post.

Regards,

Ed.

Hi,

Just in case your email's or down or something, I've not heard from you since you asked me for details on the broken seal, I'll add everything onto here.

Basically, Airsoft Buddy sell every WE GBBR stock part, which are all listed in the manual that comes with the gun.

The seal you're looking for is part number 45, I emailed you a photo of the page in the manual with the part visible.

So Airsoft Buddy, part 45, job's a good'un.

Gun with CO2 mags for £320 + postage?