Idiots...

Relentless
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone noticed the locations for these incidents !!!...

IDIOT SIGHTING 1

My daughter and I went through the McDonalds take-away window and I gave the girl a £5 note. Our total was £4.20, so I also handed her a Twenty pence piece.

She said, 'you gave me too much money.'

I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me £1 back.'

She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the 20 pence and said 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.'

The girl then proceeded to give me back 80 pence in change..

Do not confuse the girls at MacD's.

IDIOT SIGHTING 2

We had to have the garage door repaired. The GARADOR repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener.

I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one GARADOR made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a ¼ horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said, 'NOOO, it's not. Four is larger than two.'

We haven't used Garador repair since. Happened in Bromley, Kent UK

IDIOT SIGHTING 3

I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbour call the Highways Department to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.'

Story from Crayford, Kent, UK

IDIOT SIGHTING 4

My daughter went to a local Kentucky Fried and ordered a Mexican taco. She asked the person behind the counter for'minimum lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

From Gillingham Kent, UK.

IDIOT SIGHTING 5

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an Irish airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?'

To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?'

He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

Happened Luton Airport ...... UK

IDIOT SIGHTING 6

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged co-worker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.

Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'

She is a Local County Council employee in Dartford Kent, UK

IDIOT SIGHTING 7

When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the Mechanic "It's open!'

His reply, 'I know. I already did that side.'

This was at the Ford dealership in St Albans, Hertfordshire UK.

STAY ALERT!

They walk among us... and the scary part is that is they have the

RIGHT TO VOTE and REPRODUCE!

I found this really funny :D

I heard the 'have you checked your bags?' spiel before.

Infact, I've even done the reply.

Some of the conversations I've heard on the bus have almost had me in tears, listening to the crap people say. Really have to be heard to be believed.

("Paris is a country isn't it?")

• AF-UK Founding Member

Tesco's have the most idiots I've found. Couple of years back I remember asking if they had any 'bins'. I don't have a strong accent or anything by the way.. I was led to the baked beans and told 'here they are'. When I said no, not 'beans', 'bins' I was given a long blank look before he realised what he had done.

Another one was when asking for 'grape nuts' (it is a cereal for those of you who don't know) and was told they would 'probably be with all the other nuts'.

Hahaha. I got a good laugh from that.

Stupid is as stupid does.

oh god, seriously

Girl in my class, so annoying,

Girl: Does anyone carry felt tipped pens on them?

Me: Sure, i always keep felt tipped pens on me...

Girl: Oh can i borrow it?

Me: FACE PALM!

^ she isn't an idiot, just didn't realise you were being sarcastic...

Argument me, Zak, and some people who think 'pikey' is a racist word... for the sake of privacy I will call this person 'Bill'

Bill: Zak, shut up, you probably just sit on your games consoles all day

Zak: I don't play video games

Me: I have been round his house and the nearest thing he has to a games machine is a laptop... he doesnt have a xbox or PS3

Bill: Xbox

Zak: ROFL

theres countless others but i can't think of any atm

For the sake of privacy... Marcus, Mitchell you both know who this is:

Zak: *Talking about british and M249's*

X : Well no, because the British don't use M249's...

Marcus + Zak: Uh, yeah, they do...

X : Oh...

PS Person "X" is Mitchell/Bathat

What an idiot! :lol:

Ive had the same problem in Mc Donald. large Big mac = 4.30, hand over 5.30 and they become f-ucking clueless idiots.......and i was being served by the assistant manager, by this point me and my mate looked at each other just like a straight poker face then bust out laughing then women asked why we were laughing. to which i replied, you cant even do primary school level math, you scored the Jackpot with your Mc job............although she still looked clueless then walked away......least i know why i didnt get a job there when i was 16 then.......my 5 GCSEs must have made me overqualified

Archived