Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dimondgeezer5

HFC Glock 17 gas blowback for sale

15 posts in this topic

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Is there a reason you want to get rid of it? how many magazines? and is it an RiF or iF? thanks

-Zakaria

Is there a reason you want to get rid of it? how many magazines? and is it an RiF or iF? thanks

-Zakaria

Hi, erm i just never use it, i brought it a few years ago for fun and now im at uni its just in a box in my room, its litterally in mint condition except a few scratches on the magazine. theres one magazine, its still exactly how i brought it and i just used it for one can of gas.

im really sorry but im new to this and i know nothing about guns, what does RiF or iF mean?

many thanks

Realistic or 2 tone,

Thanks.

I'm interested, any pics?

Is this gun still for sale? I'm very interested and can make payment straight away.

Thanks

Dan

Hi,

Yes still for sale, however im new to this and i dont know how you sell or process payments, do you know? if you help me out im willing to get rid of it straight away

many thanks

Check your PM's buddy :D

I have one of these for sale too, only difference is mine is missing the front sight, it was shot off at some point. Would take £50 for it if anyone is interested.

PM me for pics etc...

You shouldnt really advertise on other people ads mate... im buying this one anyway, but if the guy doesnt get back to me i will consider

You shouldnt really advertise on other people ads mate... im buying this one anyway, but if the guy doesnt get back to me i will consider

hey mate check your messages,

once the money is transferred i will post asap, check messages for details, and ill edit this as sold

many thanks

Sorry, I thought it had sold already. Fair point though.

I bought it now... seller, can you please check your PM's as it is very important