weapon displays

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys as I get more equipment and guns Id like to display them on a wall. Any of you guys do this and if so any help/advice I did a quick Google search at work on my break and didn't really find much other than hugely expensive army ones for loads of guns.

Thanks in advance.

large(ish) metal coat hooks

I was thinking of using something like that or i could get hold of one of them boards where you mount hooks I'm just not sure whether they will hold the weight?

heavy duty pegboard works quite well, I use it in my gun cabinet

what is your heaviest gun?

My warrior L96 i think it ways like 9keys without anything on and ill leave my scope, bi-pod scrim net and camo tape on it.

Ive only got some of it before it was finished- it now has doors.

I cant get any close ups as its not actually in my house atm :lol:

post-2387-1308775523_thumb.jpg

post-2387-1308775597_thumb.jpg

post-2387-1308775682_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot I'm guessing you got that custom built?

and I was thinking of displaying my guns along a wall if you get what I mean after looking at how much space I have available in the room I'd be using I don't think it would be a smart move to go with something so big. The best way for me to describe what I'd like to go for would be the weapon racks they use in films just without the flashy coming out of a hidden panel type thing.

I didn't get it built, I buily it lol.

Do you mean like the bords like this?

http://www.fernbyfilms.com/wp-content/uplo...25-1024x680.jpg

Oh nice well you did a good job on it mate :D

And yeah that was one idea I was going to run with or if I could find the time & money I would love something like this: http://goo.gl/KymSQ

Sorry for the super low-res image couldn't find a hi-res version.

haha, im watching that now lol.

I suppose you could just get some shelving rack things like that

That's what I was thinking then using that the black protective material they use in the airport security cases (don't know the name of it) then installing some Blue LED's in the shelf spacers If I can pull it off I think it will look really good.

The stuff in here to clear it up for you guys: http://www.wildhunter.eu/images/gun_case.jpg

Opinion?

• Supporters

Marksman, where did you take those photos of your gun cabinet?

• Supporters

Looks so similar to the tech rooms at my sixth form lol, like the floors & markings, benches, walls, we even have red doors too :L

Archived