airsofter2210

aug a1 for a smg or gbb

12 posts in this topic

hi i want to swap my aug a1 for a smg or a gbb pistol pm me with offers it is classic army and comes with 5 high cap mags and 3 mid cap mags

post-2383-1308685041_thumb.jpg

hi i want to swap my aug a1 for a smg or a gbb pistol pm me with offers it is classic army and comes with 5 high cap mags and 3 mid cap mags

would you consider a g55 mp5k (well) with two extended mags and one short,also fitted with a guarder loading muzzle if interested pm me

hi the gun is still on offer delta 1 can't get the gun two me so it still is on offer.

hi the gun is still on offer delta 1 can't get the gun two me so it still is on offer.

ill give you an m14 for it it needs new trigger contacts though :rolleyes:

Sorry to stick my nose in, but should you not also post the problems with the gun that you told me about ?? As people may be lead to think that this gun is fully working, when you have told me that it is not !

Luke

would you be intrested in a mp40 ?

k pm me with stats

ok i have had no replys that can bring it to me so u must be able to bring what it is u want to swap to sheffield and i am not bothered what gun i get any guns are welcome

is there anyone who wants my aug?

I'm interested, but I'd like to hear about these problems first...

the problems that this gun has are it only does single shot most of the time and the plastic plate that holds the gear box in away form the battery is not on it. that is all the problemswith it and it does not come with a battery just in case any one asks i think that just about sums up the gun. :unsure: sorry i have not put the problems on i should have posted them when i first put the gun on here. B)

now every one knows the problems is any one wanting to swap for it it is still on offer

now every one knows the problems is any one wanting to swap for it it is still on offer

no longer for swap. mods plseas delete