M4 Stock help!

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm having a hard time finding this information, so I thought I'd ask here.

When I build my M4, I want it to be adaptable, by which I mean I want to be able to modify it slightly for different missions due to my preferred playing style, at the moment, I want two stocks for this purpose.

The first one is going to be a long/retractable stock (either/or), one of these two:

Numero Uno

Numero Dos

Then I want a folding/para stock; one of these two:

Numero Uno

Numero Dos

What tube lengths do I need for these? I presume the folders use the short buffer, whereas the others use a long buffer (I'm hoping the G&G also uses short, but feel it unlikely based on it's size)? If this is the case, can anyone suggest replacement stocks so that I can fit both onto one body?

Cheers!

• Supporters

All you will need to do, is once you have both stocks and your 'base' gun cut the rear stock attachment on the boddy, to the shortest length needed for either of the stocks.

Hope that makes sense ;)

• Supporters

No wobble, the stock screws into the rear of your gearbox (spring guide) any wobble is caused by the screw not being tight enough ;)

Archived