Finnaly, news to get excited about!

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Its been quite quiet recently, nothing especially interesting coming out or anything.... until now!

WE, are bringing out an AUG and MP5!,

hopefully their mp5 will be better than the vfc and maruzen.... shouldn't be too hard i guess.

The AUG however has huge potential. The g36/g39 was so succesful due to it being made from polymer, a opposed to metal and the same with the mags- hopefully this will have the same effect on the aug

i'd love a FN2000, preferably with that strange sight thing though,

or (and don't hate me for this) a Masada

The AUG GBB...O h M y G a w d ! You don't know how long i have waited for a GBB AUG?!

• Supporters

Id like to see a gbb masada. Magpul PTS are supposedly making a converstion kit for their pts aeg one. They are waiting for kwa's m4 one to come out before they decide which gbb system to base it on, itll be a drop in kit- and knowing pts, itll be a goodun too.

Im waiting for WE tech to make a tar 21 or F2k, either would be brilliant.

hmmm... kwa ak gbbr, not really interensted tbh, I'd rather buy the WE, however I want to see their ebbr that they are making

I swear that I will be the first one buying a WE AUG as long as it's the A1.

And if WE decide to ever make that *%£&"( %£*^£&"^ &!(_£" "*^"*)"^"&!"%£*!*£"_ ***** ***** ***** that TM call an AUG.... I shoot James in the face with said AUG.

;)

The only thing I like about the new TM AUG, is that side rail. And that's it.

I want a nice, AUG A1 with a 14mm negative thread on it. :D

I can't wait to see what the recoil will be like.

Also, what I want to see from WE is an AKS-74, real wood furniture, made from steel with a full travel bolt :D

Oh yes. Bring on the AK! :P

• Supporters

I believe their ak does indeed have the full bolt travel, and the recoil looks good too- maybe more so than the g39.

Ill be interested in the gaykay depending on what varients they produce- i hope it'll be as loud as the l85 too

The tiny AKS-74u is a confirmed varient, it's the one in the videos :(

Yeah, I saw the full bolt travel AK's just as I was about to buy a GHK AK so I thought I'd wait a while :D

on the subject of WE tech- what the f*ck were they thinking, i mean seriously :o

http://www.weairsoft.com/detail.php?s_id=1&&id=179

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

GBB AUG?!?! Wonder if (but doubt) you could stick the HP barrel in it and have a GBB HBAR ;) Sweeeeet

on the subject of WE tech- what the f*ck were they thinking, i mean seriously :o

http://www.weairsoft.com/detail.php?s_id=1&&id=179

What is that O.o

Only problem there is the 410 fps and the shipping.

NPAS... and well, you're always going to have that problem.

Whats NPAS?

But anyway, that looks really good, but I think the olive parts on the standard version should be tan, or the entire thing, not a mumble jumble... but hey, it looks better than the standard

Archived